2,485 results
All reviews river view car park superior room city centre breakfast was buffet style reception staff fire alarm great central location railway station secure parking per day ironing board breakfast room would stay again booked this hotel short stay hotel is situated
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We returned to the Park Inn Hotel after staying there 3 years ago. Well it is still a top class Hotel, great staff, great rooms with everything you need, food top class and a brilliant location overlooking the river.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple
ParkInnYorkCity, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson York, responded to this reviewResponded 6 days ago

Many thanks for such a very positive review. It is a pleasure to welcome you back and hope you don't leave it too long before we see you again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Excellent service and facilities, within walking distance of all tourist attractions. Car park can be a bit of a squeeze but was adequate for our stay. Frances on reception was extremely friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your kind review; I will certainly make sure Frances knows how much you appreciated her helpful service. I know she will be delighted.

Review collected in partnership with Park Inn
RadissonHotelGroup, Customer Care at Park Inn by Radisson York, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was the second time I have used the hotel which we choose because of the parking, location and the fabulous Whippet Inn Restaurant being opposite. We booked by phone as we needed two rooms close together near the lifts and internet booking cannot always guarantee this, the service I received from Melanie was wonderful.The rooms were overlooking the river as requested and are comfortable, but bring your own biscuits if you want one with your one cup of coffee or tea.The breakfast experience really let the hotel down. Unmotivated staff failing to restock the bread, pastries, cups etc make for a mass of guests milling around trying to get someone's attention. When I finally found someone who could take my request for poached eggs what I received was very well cooked. We would go again and hope the catering manager has got a grip of the breakfast situation.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Park Inn

Good evening

I am sorry that your breakfast experience let down what was otherwise a very positive visit to the Park Inn. Whilst not an excuse, it is unusual to receive such feedback about the breakfast team but of course I will ensure the F&D manager is made aware of your experience.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Long weekend here with a group of friends. As far as I am concerned the best meal eaten here was the breakfast, poached eggs cooked perfectly, other meals left a lot to be desired and not of a quality we expected. The housekeeping staff seemed to have difficulty with the 4th floor as our rooms were repeatedly neglected.
On my next visit to York I will definitely not be staying here.

Stayed: September 2018, traveled with friends

Dear Marie,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We are glad you and your friends enjoyed your breakfast experience with us but it is disappointing to hear that other meals were not as satisfactory. You feedback is important to us and we will review this with the hotel management team. We hope for another opportunity to welcome you back in the future.