Absolutely met my expectations - polite, attentive staff, very friendly. Beautiful room, fab bar and great breakfast. Concierge really helpful. Felt really well looked after! Pool small but beautiful, great button to turn on a resistance current. Unfortunately the jacuzzi was out of order but this was explained to as soon as we went into the spa. Beds very confutable, towels fluffy - couldn't have asked for more!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With stunning views of the Minster and the city’s ancient walls the Grand Hotel & Spa enjoys an enviable central location as York’s only five star hotel. Built in 1906 as one of the great railway buildings of York, the hotel’s graceful Edwardian architecture is complemented with fine dining and a luxurious spa complex that features an indoor pool and treatment rooms. All 107 guest rooms are individually designed and furnished to an extremely high specification, creating an indulgent yet unpretentious environment for both leisure and business travellers. And private dining facilities, an open air roof garden and elegant function rooms, provide a plethora of unique options for events and meetings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Hotwire, Agoda, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your The Grand Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cedar Court Grand Hotel And Spa
- Cedar Court Grand Hotel York