“Gorgeous food”
Review of Jorvik Spice

Jorvik Spice
Ranked #155 of 955 Restaurants in York
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed August 16, 2014

We got a takeaway which was delivered piping hot and very tasty
Always use this service
The menu is very varied and lots to choose from !!

Reviewed August 12, 2014 via mobile

Had one if the best Indian meal I've ever eaten here, and I've eaten a few in my time the staff were friendly and the service was great but it was the food that stood out. Myself and the 3 friends I was with also agreed. Try the chotpoti and the staff curry, you won't be disappointed. I will be back on my next visit to York

Reviewed August 10, 2014

This Indian restaurant has a very good menu with a lot to choose from, and some very good sepcialities. I think I had one of their own dishes, either way it was just faboulous! We really enjoyed the meal. Jorvik Spice are one of the best Indian restaurants I have ever been to. After waiting in a queue to get on to the train from Harrogate during Tour de France, it was really good with a nice, Indian curry. This restaurant is definitely recommended if you're in York.

1  Thank Julie W
Reviewed August 9, 2014

Good value on site cooked curry with plenty of choice. Service good. Eating there recommended but limited choice of wines is it's only downside

Reviewed July 11, 2014 via mobile

We called in on Sunday evening after the tour de France for a curry. I think we've been to most of the Indian restaurants in York over the years but missed this one. Will definitely be back, superb food and service.