Open today: 10:00 AM - 9:30 PM
Review Highlights
Clever puzzles and a well thought out room!

Four of us had a brilliant experience in the Rags to Riches room. Our host was fantastic and we... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
Jennie E
Ripon, United Kingdom
Crowd pleaser!

Came on a double date and it was great fun, the four of us to work as a team and the clues... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
rkm521
York, United Kingdom

Recommended experiences in and around York
from $20.98
from $13.12
from $14.43
York Pass
39 Reviews
from $59.02
More Info
All reviews escape room great fun seconds to spare explained everything great game escape game red herrings level of difficulty problem solving team building birthday present well thought out an amazing experience hen party boneyard rags cemetery
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Came on a Sunday to do the boneyard cemetery game and really enjoyed ourselves. There were four of us and we got out in 49 minutes but the puzzles were challenging enough to keep us going!

The lady running it was lovely and we got a great photo and write up at the end. We will definitely be back to do some more!

Date of experience: January 2020
LockedInGamesYork, General Manager at Locked In Games York, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you so much for the feedback.

I'm sure you will enjoy the other games too :)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Well themed escape room with clever logic based puzzles, difficult enough to keep us in for 50 mins. and we like to get our money's worth! Lovely lady who gave us a quick briefing and helped walk us through at the end to explain where we could have saved time. I hadn't realised this was the most difficult room when booking but would still recommend it to either beginners or more experienced players.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
LockedInGamesYork, Owner at Locked In Games York, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you so much for your kind words and lovely feedback.

I will pass on your feedback to Megan who ran your game for you.

We would love to have you back to try out our other two games.

Salma

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We did the Rags to Riches room, which was really well set out with an interesting story and some tricky puzzles. We really enjoyed ourselves.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you so much for your lovely feedback.

Glad you liked the story line for Rags to Riches.

Hope to see you again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Thanks to Kaali my daughter had a great time celebrating her 12th birthday with a group of friends. I cannot fault Locked In Games - the service was brilliant and they were lovely to deal with. My daughter and her friends really enjoyed trying to escape from the Rags to Riches room and it was a great success. Kaali was so kind and even got a birthday present for my daughter. I would definitely recommend this company.

Date of experience: January 2020

Thank you for taking the time out to leave a review.

I am so happy to hear that she and her friends enjoyed the experience.

Look forward to sharing the next celebration :)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Had a fantastic time here today with my three children, 23 , 21 & 9 ( still children to me ) I decided to take a backseat and let them do everything as I didn’t want to spoil all the action for them . The team there looked after us fantastically and we were made very welcome indeed. A great hour was spent here away from our iPhones & actually engaging with each other !! Nine year old Olivia was actually the main star and helped a great deal ! It’s now going to be a monthly pilgrimage.
Book now !!!

Date of experience: January 2020

Thank you so much for the great review.

Erm….I don't recall you taking a backseat [haha] though I must admit Olivia was the star of the show.

Look forward to seeing you all again soon.