“Comfortable well-located property”
other travelers have booked this property
Welcome.....
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Welcome.....
Cosy lounge
Open plan living space.
The house has been furnished to the highest standard.
Dining area and breakfast bar
Breakfast bar
Entrance hall
Lighting on the staircase
TV and dressing table in bedroom 1 plus wardrobe with lots of hanging space
Bedroom 2 with TV,  wardrobes and bookcase with plenty to read for adults and children!
Bedroom 2
Have a soak in the bath whilst watching TV!
Modern and stylish bathroom
Luxury toiletries provided
South facing patio
South facing patio
Enjoy the sunshine in the garden!
2 minutes walk from the award winning 'Bishy Road'
Rowntree Park Reading Cafe
Stunning York Minster
Cliffords Tower is close by
Yorkshire Museum and St Mary's Abbey
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Paul S
“Comfortable well-located property”
Reviewed 3 weeks ago for a stay in June 2018

The property was as advertised, modern and comfortable. Parking for the car along with a short pleasant walk into the city meant we had a great holiday.

Jul 2, 2018
Thank you for your lovely comments. I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay at my place. I'd love to welcome you back again one day!
FamilyMcK
King's Lynn, United Kingdom
“Perfect”
Reviewed April 10, 2018 for a stay in March 2018

The location couldn't have been better, just a short and pleasant walk into York. With shops and amenities all within walking distance and with allocated parking for the car.
The house was beautiful - spotlessly clean and presented wonderfully, it was modern and comfortable with everything you could need provided. The welcome pack was most welcoming with tea, coffee, milk, biscuits, chocolate and wine. The towels were thick and luxurious, the beds were comfortable and the shower had plenty of hot water for all of us. The hairdryer was super too - very powerful. What more could anyone ask for?
We thoroughly enjoyed our holiday here and wouldn't hesitate to return.

Apr 11, 2018
Thank you for your lovely comments on my place. I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay at the house and liked the amenities and location. I look forward to welcoming you back again one day!
sandiehEa...
Kingston-upon-Hull, United Kingdom
“Excellent place to stay in York”
Reviewed March 8, 2018 for a stay in March 2018

I travelled to York with my husband and daughters to spend 3 nights in this lovely 2 bed roomed terraced home. Everything was spot on - car parking for 2 cars (we only needed one) refreshments supplied (tea coffee milk and wine - thank you). The house was very clean - well decorated and with everything you needed to make it home from home it was a pleasure to stay here. The location could not have been better - a short walk into the City and about 15 minutes to the Minster. If you turned the other way there was a lovely walk (run!) along the river. We also walked up the hill to Bishopthorpe Road - nice Italian there for the first night - fish and chips at the local takeway cafe the next. The beds were comfortable and it was so peaceful. A lovely place to stay in a beautiful location - I would really love to live there - thank you - I am sure that we will visit again and if you are wondering whether to go - just go you will not be disappointed.

Apr 11, 2018
Thank you for your lovely feedback! I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay, loved the house as well as it's unique location. We feel that it's very special too. Thank you for recommending my place to other guests. I hope you return again one day!
Reviewed January 10, 2018 for a stay in December 2017

Your age range 50-64
Apr 11, 2018
Thank you very much for your lovely comments. It means so much to know that my guest enjoy their time at my place. Thank you also for recommending my house to other guests. I hope you return to us again one day!
Jeanette...
Scunthorpe, United Kingdom
“Highly recommended!!!”
Reviewed November 29, 2017 for a stay in November 2017

Recently spent the weekend in this lovely property. The accommodation is finished to a very high standard with modern interior. The kitchen is stunning with top quality white goods. Bedrooms are finished well and beds very comfy. Plenty of wardrobe space. Towels lovely and fluffy. There is even a TV above the bath. Tea and coffee are provided and the bottles of wine were a bonus! Parking is available and the property is close to bars, restaurants, shops, museums etc. We didn’t need to use the car during our stay. Definitely recommend this property and we will be back again!!!

Apr 11, 2018
Thank you so much for your lovely review. I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay and liked the house and amenities. Thank you for recommending our place and I hope to welcome you back again one day!
Andreahca...
Lancaster, United Kingdom
“Fantastic”
Reviewed October 17, 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

Absolutely fantastic stay. House is clean & beautiful and has everything you require. I love York city and to stay in walking distance in a beautiful house was perfect. If you are looking for somewhere 5*, in a great location for a reasonable price then look no further. Highly recommend.

Apr 11, 2018
Thank you for your lovely feedback. I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay and I look forward to welcoming you back again one day!
Lorraine...
“Trip to York”
Reviewed July 21, 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

Had a fantastic stay in York. People very friendly and helpful. Lots of walking and places to see such as ghost trails and fantastic museums. I recommend the Castle Museum and Jorvik Museum. The apartment we stayed in at 39 Darnborough Street was just the best and owner Caroline was so nice and helpful. I would definitely stay there again - beautiful clean luxurious place to stay which made our stay in York just the best. Thank you Caroline xx

Jul 27, 2017
Thank you so much for your fantastic feedback. I'm so glad you had a good time and liked the house. It sounds like you did lots of sightseeing in beautiful York! I hope you come and stay again one day. Many thanks, Caroline
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing