“An amazing little haven in a beautiful City”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 2 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
mikeysdin...
“An amazing little haven in a beautiful City”
Reviewed February 21, 2017 for a stay in February 2017
people found this review helpful

We stayed here last week - my husband, 11 year old daughter and myself. I have been visiting York for many years & it is a beautiful city that I have enjoyed introducing my husband & daughter to.
What an amazing find this apartment truly was. . . Clean, comfortable & everything you could want from a holiday home. We were very central to everything York has to offer, but the apartment is amazingly quiet considering its prime position.
The view of the Minster is lovely & the church that the apartment looks over is well worth a visit. All in all a very memorable week in a truly lovely apartment, would highly recommend. We will definatley return.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing