“Great food, service & ambience”
Review of Moutreys

Moutreys
Ranked #27 of 216 Restaurants in Whitby
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Lincolnshire
“Great food, service & ambience”
Reviewed July 27, 2014

We just managed to get in on a Monday night, so would recommend booking if you want to be sure of getting a table. The restaurant was packed all evening and I can see why. The service was excellent and the food very good at reasonable prices. We had a handmade burger and king prawn pizza - both were very nice, but the chocolate brownie was to die for! - The best I've ever tasted. Coupled with a scoop of the gorgeous ice-cream.. mmmm.

Visited July 2014

• Polish first
Newton Aycliffe, United Kingdom
“sound italian”
Reviewed July 27, 2014

went here on a Saturday evening with my son, it was a warm night and got a table up the stairs which was a bit warm but not too bad. The service was v good and the lass serving us was very pleasant. We had garlic bread for starter and clay oven pizza and canneloni for mains, both were very good and I tried a Perroni which hit the spot. Been here once before and again, it was nice food and a good atmosphere with friendly staff.

Brighouse, United Kingdom
“Great Italian in a seafood town”
Reviewed July 27, 2014

We visited on the 22nd July whilst staying in Whitby. Our son and his wife had been on the previous evening, and booked for us. An amazing meal in a town best known for its fish restaurants and cafes. A great atmosphere, and helpful staff. The house Merlot was top stuff.
I would recommend this to all my friends.

Bradford, United Kingdom
“Excellent food, wine and atmosphere”
Reviewed July 25, 2014

I have visited this restaurant on many occasion over the last 10 years. 17 Jul 14 was no exception, the food was good, the atmosphere is warm and welcoming. There is always plenty of choice for my veggie husband and my fishy taste. The wine was a new grape Xarel-lo, I was generously allowed a taste before purchasing a bottle. Excellent service.
I and my family will be back.
Claire W.

Peterborough, United Kingdom
“Great restaurant with my family name!”
Reviewed July 25, 2014

What a lovely evening we had at Moutrey's in Whitby. We first came across it ten years ago on a family holiday and went in to see if we were related, as we share the same surname! I was amazed to see the name in the first place, as it's so unusual. It may be that we are related in some way but nevertheless, we found Moutrey's to be a lovely place with fantastic food. I loved the thin crust pizza, cooked in the authentic Italian style in an open kitchen. The staff were all very friendly and I will certainly visit again when I'm next in Whitby! All the best to the Moutrey's!

Delia Moutrey