“lovely”
other travelers have booked this property

Review of The Corner House

The lounge, from the dining area.
Another angle of the lounge. Our lounge, perfect for cosy nights in!
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
The lounge, from the dining area.
Another angle of the lounge.
Our lounge, perfect for cosy nights in!
Our open plan kitchen!
The Green Room - with its super comfy king size bed (with super king sized duvet!).
The Blue Room - with two gorgeously comfy single beds (with double duvets!).
Our shower room.
Yes, this really is the view from almost every room in the cottage!
Another photo of the Tour De Yorkshire passing The Corner House on 1 May 2015!
View of the harbour
View of the east side and St Mary's Church
View of the Abbey and St Mary's Church from the beach
The star rating taking pride of place!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Lynda B
“lovely”
Reviewed March 24, 2017 for a stay in March 2017
person found this review helpful

lovely place to stay, close to everything. Lovely view of the river, Warm and cozy on a cold and rainey day. will visit The Corner House again

Date of stay: March 2017
Mar 26, 2017
Hi,

Thank you very much for your lovely review of our little cottage by the sea!

I'm so pleased that you liked how warm and cosy we are and that you enjoyed your stay. I'm chuffed to bits to hear that you're intending to come back to stay with us again too, you'd be more than welcome any time.

Denise L
“Beautiful cottage, great location”
Reviewed March 17, 2017 for a stay in March 2017
person found this review helpful

We had a lovely stay in the cottage. It's in a great spot close to all of Whitby's main attractions. Nichola very helpful and provided everything you need including recommendations for good local eateries. We tried a few and were not disappointed. Hope to return.

Date of stay: March 2017
Mar 19, 2017
Hi,

Thank you very much for your brilliant review!

I'm chuffed to bits to hear that you enjoyed the restaurant recommendations that we've painstakingly put together - it's a chore but someone has to do it! lol

I'm really pleased too that you had a great stay, you're welcome back at time.

nicksR117...
“Great cottage in a great location”
Reviewed February 28, 2017 for a stay in February 2017
person found this review helpful

We love Whitby and visit 3-4 times per year. We will definitely go back to the corner house, it's a lovely house in a great location.

The house is well laid out, clean and tidy, and full of character.

It's in a great location, on the west side of the harbour only a short walk to the abbey steps with loads of pubs and places to eat.

Friendly and helpful owner Nicole. You could not ask for more.

Mar 1, 2017
Hi,

Thank you for your brilliant review of our little cottage by the sea!

I'm chuffed to bits that you like what we've done to the place and love too that you like our location - we're very proud of where we are and that we're surrounded by so many great places to eat and drink.

Thanks too for your kind words, I'm thrilled!

You and your family are more than welcome back at any time.

Nichola x

p.s though, we're on the East side of Whitby! ;)
Reviewed February 19, 2017 for a stay in February 2017

Your age range 50-64
Feb 20, 2017
Hi,

Thank you so much for your brilliant review of our little cottage by the sea!

I'm absolutely chuffed to bits that you enjoyed your stay and liked what we've done to the place, that genuinely means so much.

I'm glad the information that I sent you through was helpful too - it was hard work testing out all of those fabulous eating establishments! Lol

Thanks again for your kind words, you and your family are more than welcome back any time!

12JayN13
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Wonderful cottage in the heart of Whitby”
Reviewed February 16, 2017 for a stay in February 2017
person found this review helpful

The location is excellent. Just step out of the door and you are at the centre of things. Shops, restaurants, pubs all within very easy walking distance. Lovely places to visit by car. The journey to the abbey not as bad as we thought, all 199 steps of it!

Nichola couldn't have been more helpful with the booking and making arrangements to stay and clear directions were given so finding the cottage was very simple.

Very comfortable bed and the cottage had everything you need for a stay though we didn't really use the kitchen equipment etc as we tended to eat out.

We managed to find free parking but it was a good walk and I suspect that in the summer months you'd struggle to find anything.

Feb 16, 2017
Hi,

Thank you very much for your fabulous review!

I'm absolutely chuffed to bits to hear that you enjoyed your stay and the information I sent you was helpful - I just try to think about what I would like, if I were booking.

I'm very pleased to hear that the steps weren't too bad for you either - I get out of breath just looking at them! lol

I'm especially glad to hear that the cottage was comfortable and had everything you needed - I have to admit that we too usually eat out when we're there - with such fabulous places all around us, why would you want to stay in!

Thanks again for choosing to stay with us and I hope to welcome you back again soon.

Beverley...
“Our Wonderful stay in the Corner House”
Reviewed January 18, 2017 for a stay in January 2017
person found this review helpful

We had such a lovely time, being in the middle of everything and waking up to looking over the Harbour was wonderful.
Also fab Resturant's just a short stroll away.
Can't wait to return

Date of stay: January 2017
Jan 18, 2017
Hi,

Thank you for your fabulous review!

Yes, we love being in the very heart of town and I'm immensely proud of our views, so glad you liked them too!

Yes, we're very lucky to be surrounded by such brilliant places to eat and drink as well!

I'm also chuffed to hear that you'd come to stay again, you would be very welcome anytime.

966dannye
Norton, United Kingdom
“Fab week away!”
Reviewed January 3, 2017 for a stay in December 2016

Spent New Years week at Whitby in this cottage. Couldn't of asked for a better stay! Lovely cottage, modern decor, perfectly sized and located. Very clean and comfy beds! The cottage has everything you need for a perfect stay. Nichola the owner is very helpful and always there incase you need her. Can't wait to stay again next year! Thank you for a fab stay from the Earl family! :-) x

Date of stay: December 2016
Jan 4, 2017
Hi,

Thank very much for your brilliant review!

I'm chuffed to bits to hear that you enjoyed your stay and you like what we've done to the place!

Thank you so much for the kind words about me too, I love helping folk to have a great stay.

You and your family are more than welcome back any time.

Nichola x
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing