“Great Breakfast”

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating
uk
“Great Breakfast”
Reviewed March 12, 2014

Have been holidaying in Whitby twice a year for many years but for some reason have never noticed this place for breakfast before,However now it's on our radar we will be sure to visit again.
My wife and I both had the standard breakfast ,cooked well by a happy friendly owner,Enjoyed it so much we went back the next day,Just as nice.

• Visited March 2014

ingatestone
“A little gem of a place”
Reviewed February 23, 2014

Found this tiny cafe early one morning down a side street it was full of people always a good sign but we got a table and ordered the large breakfast! Wow what can I say? 3 sausages 2 bacon 2 eggs black pudding mushrooms hash brown and tomatoes and tea/coffee for 6 quid!! All local produce and Omg so tasty,all fresh cooked and really lovely owners! so a day later and I'm still full up :) if we ever make it back to beautiful whitby again this tiny gem will be first on our list.

• Visited February 2014
Worcestershire
“Lovely little place!”
Reviewed February 1, 2014

My partner and I stopped here one lunchtime and had lunch and drinks. Service was quick very friendly and the food was lovely. Next time we'll be stopping for breakfast!!

• Visited January 2014
St Helens, United Kingdom
“Only a small cafe, but excellent breakfast”
Reviewed January 20, 2014

It is a small cafe when you enter so I can imagine sometimes you may not be able to get a seat.
Me and my partner sat in the window and the lady was very nice and attentive. We ordered two breakfasts (smaller one for me and a huge one for my partner) and when I said that I didn't like beans, she asked me what I'd like in their place which I greatly appreciated.
Overall, great little place to have a good brekkie in and I'd like to try other food here.

• Visited November 2013
London, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic Yorkshire Puds”
Reviewed December 31, 2013

Our first time in Whitby and will definitely eat here again if we come back. Met with a warm welcome and thoroughly well looked after by Chris and Lynn in this cosy cafe serving quality home cooked food at a very reasonable price. We all had the Yorkshire pudding stuffed with either sausage or stew (there are other great fillings too). The best lunch on a cold winters day in Whitby and large enough we only managed half each! Thank you both for your wonderful hospitality from your New Zealand visitors.

• Visited December 2013