“Beautiful.”
Review of Pannett Park

Pannett Park
Ranked #11 of 53 things to do in Whitby
Reviewed August 28, 2012

I adore this park. It is well kept and beautiful. There is a lovely winding path that is so nice to walk on when the sun is shining.
There is also a fantastic playground! Seriously, I was playing there when I was 14/15. It's so cool! All based around the beach and sailing ships, it is just fabulous!

Reviewed August 26, 2012

Pannett Park is a really good place to visit if you wanted adults could play on some of the things:). Every time I go to Pannett Park i always see kids having fun.

1  Thank jessie b
Reviewed August 20, 2012

Well tended and clean park, accessible for all. Views across to Whitby Abbey are lovely. It houses the Whitby Museum and a new playground for children

Reviewed August 19, 2012

Sit & soak up the sun & history. Things you never knew are suddenly made understandable.
We missed the rose gardens blooms & perfume.
And where do you park in August?

1  Thank PandSR
Reviewed August 17, 2012

We went to Whitby for the day & I had found this lovely park via Trip Advisor & thought it would be great for us, the kids & our dog to come here for a picnic. The weather forecast was sun shining all day & it was:-) i had checked the parks website & couldnt find any info regarding dogs not being allowed. The only disappointment was that when we got to the park entrance it clearly states that dogs are not allowed in the whole of the park at all & you will be given a fine if caught with a dog!!! Our kids 4yrs & 2yrs old were gutted & so was I. My husband & I ended up taking it in turns to do 15mins in the park with the kids whilst the other stayed outside with our dog. The play area was really good & the park looked lovely. All in all we would not come back to the park due to our dog not being allowed. I understand why parks don't allow dogs in the kids play areas but do not understand why dogs can't go in the rest of the park:-/

2  Thank Princessfi31