Book In Advance
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

The Dracula Experience is not great to be honest. The effects and mechanised scary objects are poor and, on the day we went, the only living staff member was the poor bored looking bloke on the door. The actor must've been on a well deserved break. Scaring people must be very hard work.

After having been relieved of our £2s we ambled around the dark passages for approximately 2 minutes until we stumbled back out on to the street through the back door. Disappointingly there was not even a gift shop that we would have walked right out of.

For an extra 50p you can have boat trip and experience being scared by Mother Nature instead.

1  Thank Spikyharold1
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Total waste of money. The best bit is the exterior, after that it's all downhill! So bad it's good? No, it's total crap. Avoid. Go to a cafe if you want to avoid the rain.

2  Thank sunh0l
Reviewed July 10, 2013

It was alright in the Dracular experience but I hated it when the person behind the gate jumped out and there were a few scary statues and stuff but overall it was brilliant

1  Thank ctempest99
Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

I went with a group of children from the school I work in. At the end of the tour a person in a mask was behind barriers and frightened the front of the group , I was at the back and the person jumped over and ran at me, it was the most frightening experience ever I burst out crying and was frozen to the spot. I asked him to leave me alone as I was scared and he didn't move he then started to run at me. He didn't care that I was scared . It was horrific and I would never venture in that place again x it was totally wrong to frighten someone like that x my advice is go not enter that place x i

1  Thank Roo N
Reviewed June 30, 2013

We were walking by this attraction in Whitby and saw the notice about special admission price of £2.
I asked what the full price was and told it was £3. We went through two turnstiles and walked up and down several very dark passages unable to see anything to read and very little to see and waiting to meet one of actors that it advertised.
It was only at the end when someone appeared up a spiral staircase to give us a scare however that was a damp squib.
My advice is pass this one by as you are missing nothing and will learn nothing about Dracula and Whitby

1  Thank mysteryvisitor1