“Excellent food”
Review of Al Taco

Al Taco
Ranked #28 of 239 Restaurants in Whitby
Description: Established in July 2017, Al Taco brings the taste of Mexico to the streets of Whitby. Sit in or Takeaway. All our food is locally sourced and freshly prepared. Our Menu Includes: Burritos Tacos Nachos Chilli Fajitas Burgers Mexican Flatbread Pizzas And look out for lots of our seaside specials. Delivery is also available. We look forward to seeing you
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

excellent menu. Very fresh tasty food. I would definitely recommend. Very clean. Great for sit in or takeaway.

1  Thank Tracey M
Write a reviewReviews (106)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

A fantastic eating experience. All food prepped and cooked in front of you in friendly cosy atmosphere. Fresh produce in abundance and authentic seasoning. The homemade sauce was really good. The owner / cook obviously enjoys this type of cuisine which is loveinly cooked.

1  Thank mexicanlights
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Not sure where to start! Fantastic! Had the beef burrito cheesy chips and potato skins, all fresh, tastes amazing (gd options for vegetarians and there is a range of mild medium and hot spicy food) and is great value.
The service is wonderful and the hostess made me and my wife feel very welcomed, we chatted for some time and it is a place I look forward to visiting again the next time I’m in Whitby.
I visit Whitby yearly and have been to many cafes and restaurants but If you want value and quality this is the place to go, five stars and a special thanks to the wonderful hostess

1  Thank alexanderbB3654NK
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Al Taco is a lovely little restaurant in Whitby! Me and my husband both had burritos (1 veggie and 1 beef) and ordered 2 sides ... eyes were bigger than our stomachs as the burritos were huge and tasted amazing! Not too spicy but packed full of flavour! All open plan so you can see the lovely fresh ingredients cooked in front of you. The owner is lovely and super friendly, made us feel very welcome! If we lived locally, we would 100% be regulars!

1  Thank 196rachaelt
Reviewed September 13, 2019

Me and my friend stumbled across the shop in a late evening just wanting to fill out tummy. We randomly ordered the tacos with pork topping which we thought it looks nothing special but it turns out to be the best tacos we have in our life - the taste is simply great and the price is definitely reasonable. Should I visit Whitby in the future, I would surely drop by and have the food again!
P/s: the owner is really friendly and we are very pleased by the services - 10/10 would recommend!