“Back for more”

Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 23, 2012

Friendly staff, good food & very reasonably priced.Tried it first time 2011 & back for more this year.

There are newer reviews for Whitby Indian & Tandoori Restaurant

Reviewed January 15, 2012

Great staff and fab food. The staff were very helpful - we didnt book before hand and even though they were busy we got seated straight away.
Good prices and lovely food

2  Thank Nicole H
Reviewed November 8, 2011

Had a bit of a refurb since the last time we visited. Looks a lot nicer now. Food is great, service could be better.

2  Thank richardrix
Reviewed November 8, 2011

Visited this Indian restaurant during WGW on the Saturday night and loved the food, atmosphere and wine. It was quite busy with most tables occupied, but then it was a Saturday night. However, there was no delay for a table. Service was impeccable.

I had a Chicken Bhuna with chips (don't like rice!) with a side of garlic nan and a bottle of house white. The wine was very good, the nan was devine and the chicken in the Bhuna was actually chicken!!

I will be sure to visit again when I next visit Whitby.

Reviewed October 29, 2011

Although our chicken chaat starter was average, our currieswere vile! We ordered a bhuna and rogan Josh. These dishes tasted exactly the same!!!!! For curry lovers out there we know this is not the case! When I spoke to the manger at the end he tried to tell me they are the sane thing but a rogan Josh has tomatoes in it! This is just an absolute lie. The dishes tasted of pure garlic... I'm a fan of garlic... But it was just awful. My complaint fell on deaf ears. Overall I feel as a tourist I was completely ripped off! To top it off I have also now got a bad stomach... This place should be closed down!

3  Thank Lowster28