“A delightful place for adults and children!”
Review of Settle Playbarn - CLOSED

Settle Playbarn
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: We are a small family owned and managed indoor soft play centre for children in the beautiful Yorkshire Dales town of Settle. Children can have great full scrambling, climbing, swinging and sliding while the adults can relax in the comfortable seating area and cafe. We pride ourselves on healthy homemade food and cakes and make a great coffee. We run many activities each week and most of these are included in the normal entry price-please check the website for more details. Thank You Rob, Sally-Anne and our two little girls.
Reviewed March 4, 2014

I have been taking my children to the playbarn for over a year now and each time we meet new friends or just have lots of fun. The playbarn has a 'family' atmosphere and the staff make you feel like nothing is too much trouble even on very busy weekends. The food is very reasonable price, tasty, with sensible portions for children. We have been to many of the activities that are running at the Playbarn which are all included in the price (excellent value for money). The playbarn is keep clean and tidy (I completely disagree with the 'dirty' comment) and is a great size for having a coffee whilst watching the children play! Keep up your great work, it has been my little place sanctuary for the past year!!

RobABrown, Owner at Settle Playbarn, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2014

Thank You for taking time to review us and we really appreciate such positive feedback. We look forward to seeing you again soon. Thank You Rob, Sally-Anne and our girls

There are newer reviews for Settle Playbarn

Reviewed March 1, 2014

My nephew and I really enjoy going to the play barn. We find the staff really friendly and helpful. My nephew loves all the play areas and loves the slide. I usually meet up with friends and it's great as you can keep an eye on the kids while you have a cup of tea. We always stay for lunch which is very tasty and very reasonably priced. My nephew loves the sandwiches as they come in dinosaur shaped bread with some fruit. We personally think the play barn Is delivering a excellent package of fun playtime, friendliness, and we look forward to going back.

Thank You for taking time to write such a lovely review. We are really glad that you and your nephew enjoy coming and we look forward to seeing you again soon. Thanks Rob, Sally-Anne and our girls.

Reviewed January 19, 2014 via mobile

We've been to Settle Playbarn many times, but of particular note was our visit on Saturday 18th Jan when it was really busy but the staff were fantastic, not in any way overwhelmed and delivering great service, we even received table service, something you don't see in cafés never mind playbarns! I can't agree with the 'dirty' comment, the venue has it's limits in terms of storage but it is absolutely not unclean. It has a lovely, independent feel to the business cared for by the management and my children never want to leave! It's very competitively priced (the party package is a bargain!) and delicious home made food is available, plus free wifi! It's our favourite play barn. Keep up the good work.

1  Thank Beatentracks
RobABrown, Owner at Settle Playbarn, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2014

Thank you for your lovely comments, we are really glad you enjoyed the PlayBarn and hope to see you again soon. Thanks Rob

Reviewed January 13, 2014

The playbarn in Settle is a great place to go with your children, it has a lovely friendly atmosphere and the staff are always pleasant . The food is tasty , I've eaten there on numerous occasions with my daughter and grandchildren and we've never had a bad meal. The cakes are homemade and delicious and a good variety for you to choose a slice and also tiny buns for small people and normal size buns always with nice toppings . Besides the two tiered soft adventure area that has ropes, slides, tunnels and more ,there are also extra things going on ; sensory play for 0-3 year olds , story move, music , dancing , crafts , etc all included in the price . I enjoy going as much as my grandchildren it's great that Settle has somewhere like this .

1  Thank roadrippers

Thank You for your lovely feedback, we are really pleased that you enjoy the PlayBarn and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed January 9, 2014

I attended the playbarn the same day as csstonemason and do not agree at all with the review they gave. The playbarn was actually fairly clean (cleaner than most I've been to) the food and hot drink I had was lovely and very good value. As for the playbarn, it's a lovely enclosed area, and although I always monitor my child's play, I felt at ease as it's safe. They staff were very helpful and clear despite finding out a family member of the owner had passed away, I was served food quickly and got service with a smile (rare these days). So unless csstonemason was referring to the various toys about the place, I can't understand their review. 5 out of 5. Will be coming back soon.

2  Thank Fairyjane

Thank you for taking time to review the PlayBarn. We are really glad you liked us and gave such lovely feedback. We hope to see you again very soon. Thanks Rob