“Still loving it”

Description: Family run Thai Restaurant
Norwich, United Kingdom
“Still loving it”
Reviewed June 21, 2013

We've been going to the Sugar Hut for many years now and it's never disappointed. Went yesterday for lunch and the lunch deal food was just as good as ever. A succulent chicken satay followed by perfectly cooked king prawns for one of us and tasty, crispy bags of gold followed by an amazing quantity of really tender beef with onions and mushrooms. I love breaking my carved carrots into pieces to dip into the chilli sauce. Well done, another great meal.

• Visited June 2013

“Great Restaurant”
Reviewed June 8, 2013 via mobile

I love this restaurant, my favourite Thai in Norwich. Celebrated my birthday here recently, found the service polite and the food lovely and authentic.

• Visited March 2013
Norwich, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awful!!”
Reviewed May 25, 2013

This restaurant apparently has rosettes for good food we were very disappointed food arrived Luke warm we ordered several mains extra rice arrived which was removed halfway through our meal plates were collected before we had finished food standard

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Lorraine B
sugarhutmanager, Manager at Sugar Hut, responded to this review, August 12, 2014
Dear Custom,

I am sorry to hear your visit was not to your liking. Since your visit we have been brought over by the previous owners daughter. She has brought in new staff and redecorated. We would like it if you would give us another try. And would look forward to your opinion.
“good thai food”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

Slightly overpriced but overall great thai food on offer here. The staff was very accommodating. Be careful of their most spicy dishes and they're truly spicy!

• Visited June 2012
Norwich, Norfolk, Uk
“Tasty thai food”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

This is my favourite Thai restaurant in Norwich. Lots of choice, always tasty, as hot as Thai food should be. The staff are welcoming and attentive and I like the decor. The restaurant is quite small and it can be a bit noisy if they get a big table in, so do sit upstairs if you want it to be a bit quieter. We had starter, main and rice and a couple of drinks each and the bill was about £25 each, so I've got no complaints about the price as everything was delicious. If you are a student, county council worker, nhs staff (and a few others that I can't remember) you can get 10% off your food bill at the moment.

• Visited February 2013