“Top Class”

Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Norwich, United Kingdom
“Top Class”
Reviewed July 2, 2014

Having worked in Brick Lane in the early 1970’s when the original Bangladeshis came to the county, and enjoyed the various restaurants and cafés, which served very few English people at that time. I feel I have a reasonable idea of what a good Indian should taste like
I will say that the Nazma has never disappointed me and have eaten there for over ten years. I have a round trip of 60 miles to go to this restaurant. I have tried many others in the Norfolk area but would not recommend any other above this establishment.
The food is always prepared seasoned and cooked as it should be and the service is always good and efficient.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank kevin E

Norwich, United Kingdom
“Good”
Reviewed June 26, 2014 via mobile

Nice restaurant been here I really enjoyed tasty vindaaloo saag aloo good food and service back again :)

Hull
“As consistent as always”
Reviewed June 11, 2014

As always the food, service and price were all excellent. so good in fact that I shall be visiting again this evening with clients, last night I went with a supplier who incidentally claimed it was the best Indian he had ever eaten - high praise indeed!
The restaurant was spotlessly clean to boot.
Overall a restaurant which I have used for 16 years when visiting Norwich and long may this continue if they're able to retain the high standards they have set themselves.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Revbev69
Cairns, Australia
“Tasty”
Reviewed June 2, 2014

This place was my favourite place when I lived in Norwich and I'm pleased it hasn't changed. The food is great and it has service to match. I'm always amazed that it's so quiet in there though, I would normally be put off if I walked in to an empty restaurant but if you think the same please give them a chance because they are good. It's a bonus it's so quiet because you get served instantly and well looked after.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Tom R
boston uk
“great food”
Reviewed June 2, 2014

didn't plan on having an Indian when we visited Norwich but was unsuccessful in getting a table else were and just by chance we went here and boy we were really pleased we did!! the service was superb our server even noticed after our starter that i used my fork in my right hand and my place was set for my main that way around,the food was fantastic and the restaurant was really clean and decorated lovely it had a very relaxed atmosphere and we wasn't rushed through our meals

Visited June 2014