“Nice”

Captain America's
Ranked #256 of 833 Restaurants in Norwich
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Established in 1972, Captain America's Hamburger Heaven is still serving the best burgers in Norwich !
“Nice”
Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

My wife popped in midweek for a quick lunch and weren't disappointed. The menu had some good burgers listed and we picked what we wanted.

It was nice to see a selection, but not a menu that was crammed with too much.

The service was good, quick and polite. The food was good, and the meat patties were excellent. For a burger meal, I would definitely revisit .

3 Thank flytrap55

Canterbury, United Kingdom
“Great food ”
Reviewed May 30, 2014 via mobile

Been here quite a few times now and the food is always to a high standard! I usually order the burger or hotdog with chips and a vanilla milkshake.

Overall I would defiantly recommend this place to people and recently just took my family who also very much enjoyed it.

1 Thank Frankie S
“Avengers, assemble!”
Reviewed May 21, 2014

This place would've been a perfect replacement of that shawarma restaurant from Avengers after credits scene!

Totally loved it; they offer old good burgers with a few twists, some veggie options, some sides and delicious truly american desserts. Popped up there right after opening (11:30), got my food real quick. Waitress was lovely and changed my money even though I had a high nominal banknote. Prices are a bit too high for a student, but they are definitely worth value with those huge portions. Nothing fancy, but all well-cooked; service was prompt and pleasing.

2 Thank Towha
“50/50”
Reviewed May 11, 2014

Visited here yesterday for a friends birthday. Waitress asked what drinks we would like after we had barely sat down which I find annoying, however several places do that so wont hold it against them. I ordered the smoke house bbq burger well done. When it arrived I was pleased with the portion of fries, but the burger was fairly small. My burger was very over cooked though and tasted burnt for most part. I have had well done in other places so it hasnt been pink inside, and they have not been burnt. Felt like they just cooked the burger as quickly as possible on very high heat. My friends had their burgers medium and for anyone who dont like their meat to be pink inside dont have it medium. The burger itself was a bit tough and chewy, not the greatest quality. However I couldnt fault the nice crispy fries and the bbq sauce is delicious! One of the best ive ever had, it has a very sweet taste to it. So overall it maybe worth a visit ocassionally but I wouldnt recommend it for special gatherings. (Also note the tables are very small, you are quite squished together and the maximum amount of people you can get at a table is 4, so no good for a celebration)

Beijing, China
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“You get exactly what it says on the can.”
Reviewed May 3, 2014

It is an American theme diner in look, sound, food and value. Good food, good service, big portions and very reasonable price.
BBQ ribs and BBQ half chicken is good food - nothing fancy but well cooked, tasty and you don't need seconds.
Service was quick and pleasant.
I look forward to going back.