“These burgers are melt-in-your-mouth delicious.”
Review of Captain America's

Captain America's
Ranked #264 of 829 Restaurants in Norwich
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Established in 1972, Captain America's Hamburger Heaven is still serving the best burgers in Norwich !
Kansas City, Missouri
“These burgers are melt-in-your-mouth delicious.”
Reviewed May 10, 2013

This place has the true knowledge of how to make a fantastic burger- thick patties, cooked to the degree in which you desire them, and left plain in order for you add your own preferences of toppings. The burgers are truly what make this place so great. However, I have to comment on the restaurant as a whole; the service is very average. On the many times I've been there, I can't say that the employees looked or acted too thrilled to be there, let alone give service. You will have to track someone down if you ever want something extra or a refill. But I'll give them the benefit of doubt and say that maybe every time I've been in has been a bad day for them or something. The restaurant is a very, very tight enclosure so you will be close enough to hear the other customer's conversations, if that bothers you. The burgers alone make this place worth coming to.

• Visited April 2013

Norwich, United Kingdom
“I'd eat here all the time!!”
Reviewed May 2, 2013 via mobile

I've been visiting here for the last 15 years! Not a lot has changed just the lay out of the menu! But the food is just as good! I would eat here every day if I could! I love there deserts always have choc fudge cake :) best in town!!
How on earth can people say a bad thing about this place! Wouldn't eat anywhere else...

Only one thing I would change is being able to book a table at weekends!

• Visited February 2013
Colchester, United Kingdom
“A bit disappointed”
Reviewed April 30, 2013 via mobile

We went here on our holiday after my other half said it was good when he when 10 years ago but it seems to have changed! I order the diet burger - the burger came out tiny and over swamped by salad so it seems I paid for just salad! I ordered a side to come with my mains (corn on cob) this still hadn't been cooked or served when we had finished and even when we asked for the bill!!!! I was disappointed as I'd had been looking forward to going - I would not go again!!

• Visited March 2013
Leeds
“Fabulous”
Reviewed April 27, 2013

We arrived during the lunchtime rush and had to wait for a table, but we were sent to the bar upstairs to wait to be called.
It was definitely worth the wait. The staff we friendly, one of whom has been there since the day they opened. The food was delicious and having requested my burger to be rare, that was exactly what I received. The servings are so generous, I couldn't finish my meal.
I strongly recommend a visit. You'll also love the car through the wall.

Visited January 2013
“Never ever disappointed!”
Reviewed April 25, 2013 via mobile

Popped in on Saturday 20th for a cheeky burger for lunch, we were seated straight away, and made to feel very welcome, service was speedy and polite as always, we both had a milkshake and they are lovely creamy and have lots of flavour, my mouth is watering as I type, ordered the smoke house burger my favourite, and it was melt in the mouth, a side of onion ring as well that we're nice and crispy, the burger was cooked to perfection, and the BBQ sauce is lush, another culinary triumph in my book and the place to go round here for for an authentic American dining experience, knocks socks of anywhere else in everyway including the price, drinks mains sides all for under 30 quid, nothing wasted and I tipped, and to be honest we don't tip often!! Already looking forward to visiting again! Well done captain As!

Visited April 2013