“Great service and good Pizza”
Review of Zizzi - Norwich

Zizzi - Norwich
Ranked #61 of 870 Restaurants in Norwich
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Located in a beautiful listed building, Zizzi Italian restaurant in Norwich can be found at the entrance of the splendid cathedral in this historic city. Conveniently situated within walking distance of the city centre and nearby historic attractions, Zizzi accommodates large parties and can also offer a private function room. A light and airy building, Zizzi also has a popular al fresco dining area in the summer. Zizzi restaurants are passionate about simple Italian cookery. Whether it's pizza or pasta, salads or risotto, or carne and pesce (meat and fish), each dish is prepared with fresh, seasonal ingredients - from the popular classics to Zizzi's own innovations - ensuring that you can enjoy a great Italian dining experience, at any of Zizzi's Italian restaurants around the country.
Reviewed March 2, 2013

The atmosphere here is great you can watch the pizzas being made in the open kitchen. The waitress we had was really helpful and patient, since we were doing more wittering than actually looking at the menu. Pizza was light and tasty and the dessert was really special, I had Tirmasu which to me seemed very home made and fresh and actually the nicest i have ever had.

Reviewed March 1, 2013

We had just arrived in Norwich after a 5 hour drive. Tired & very hungry, we wandered around Tombland looking for somewhere to eat. We looked at a few menus & peered in a few windows.
There was something about Zizzi that seemed very inviting. We were not disappointed:- wonderful food, reasonably priced & great service. We took our time & did not feel rushed.

Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

Some friends and I (in total party of 6) came to zizzi for a meal. It was most of our first time here. On arrival i noticed the decor of the restuarant which is very nice and upmarket. The waitress was friendly, and could not do enough for us. She was also funny and was oftern sharing a joke us.

We all liked the fact you could see into the kitchen as it was a nice set up. Our food came out very quickly and drinks were served to us in good time. In all the food was very enjoyable.

All i would say that i didnt enjoy was the choice of food was very limited and most stuff had spices in it, i would say if you are abit bland and boring you would not enjoy much on the menu. I also felt the drinks were very expensive a beer cost my friend almost £5!

Would i come here again? Probably not, i found limited choice on the menu and would not pay expensive prices for something that is not to my taste. I am sure my friends would go back as they all enjoyed their food, but not me. I cannot praise the service enough though, the staff are brilliant!

Reviewed February 15, 2013

Visited Zizzi's on a Sunday night after a long journey to Norwich, and I was immediately impressed by the lovely service and friendly welcome we recieved.

Nothing was too much trouble, and the food turned out to be excellent.

Highly recommended!

Reviewed January 29, 2013

Great meal here with very good service, had a slight problem that was sorted out immediately in a way that exceeded our expectations. Really loved the pizza rustica, so healthy I could have a dessert.