“A gem in Norwich”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 24, 2013

This was my first time
at the Last Wine Bar but it most certainly won't
be our last. The food was delicious and the restaurant itself feels cosy and intimate. The wine list, as one would expect, is extensive and has a good range of affordable wines and higher end options. All in all very good and would highly recommend.

Reviewed October 20, 2013

I have now been to this lovely restaurant 4 or 5 times and it's great for business or pleasure. The varied and changing menu means that there is always something new for each visit. The sweet breads I had where beautiful although I know they are not everybody's cup of tea. They alway have a great steak option as well as a number of fish dishes. Deserts are great as well. This is all complimented by a wide selection of wines, my only problem is that I always eat and drink too much. The staff are always friendly and happy to advise on the wine and food options. Top place.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

5th time I've Been back always very friendly staff and great food. Definitely try the venison steak it is the best main course out I've ever had. Superb! Ps great wine list, a big range of all world wines and fair prices. I'm a regular here so thank you again and again and again

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Me & my bofriend went here for a birthday meal and it was excellent, couldn't fault it at all :-) The food, the service, the atmoshere, all brillaint! This is the third time we have been over the last few years and each time it has never failed to disappoint. The prices aren't excessive, but it's definitely worth spending that extra because you can really tell that the all the ingredients are high quality and a lot of thought and effort has gone into the food. Some people might find the portions small but I actually think they are just right if you are having three courses...no one wants to leave a restaurant in pain!

Reviewed October 11, 2013

Enjoyed a good evening here with ten friends. Ate in the cellar which is both extensive but snug, mind your head though. Food choice was wide and varied and all of very good quality. All servings were beautifully presented and tasty, although some dishes were small portions. Having visited a few weeks earlier the menu had changed so it would appear the menu rotates.

There is a good selection of wines and the clientele generally appear well to do.

There is no doubt this restaurant is popular. It is not cheap but worth paying for (my three courses were £35).

Would I recommend - yes.