“Pleasant and relaxed”

Ranked #119 of 829 Restaurants in Norwich
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Yellows American Bar & Grill serves the freshest, fine quality ingredients, sourced locally where possible and prepared by our team of chefs to Delia's exacting standards. So, if you love tasty, homemade food, then you will love Yellows... mouth-watering burgers, deep fried catch of the day, macaroni and cheese and classic salads to name just a few of our favourites. You can drop into Yellows for a coffee to set you up for the day, a quick working lunch (we've got free wi-fi) or a full-on family feast. Why not come and chill out after work with a nice cool beer or cocktail...
Norwich, United Kingdom
“Pleasant and relaxed”
Reviewed January 5, 2013

A pleasant informal restaurant, but plenty of attention to detail. A very oily prawn starter but otherwise food all good. Service very good, but not terribly busy just after Christmas. Enjoyed choosing music on free jukebox.

“A nice lil joint!”
Reviewed January 5, 2013 via mobile

Came in for my mother In laws birthday on the 2nd jan. the food was divine. The burger and fries were fantastic. Melted in my mouth. The portion sizes are great also. The resturant has a good layout so it's not cramped at all. There is a wide choice on the menu of different dishes. It's clean and bright with good staff who are on the ball.....pardon the pun!! I passed on dessert having been too full from my main but a couple of guests in my party had dessert and the looked rather delish I must say. It's pretty good value for money unlike some other places. It has a taste of America for definite. I think maybe the only thing I wasn't overly keen on was my BBQ sauce as it didn't seen to taste that my like BBQ sauce and wasn't as thick....but still it was nice all the same, we look forward to dinning here again soon.

London, United Kingdom
“Fans Once Again!”
Reviewed December 30, 2012

We celebrated a family birthday here on Christmas Eve five years ago and it was a total disaster - they lost the table decorations, forgot to make the birthday cake I'd booked and paid for weeks in advance and the whole thing was a washout. We decided to take the risk and attempt the same family member's birthday celebrations at Yellows again this Christmas Eve and it was absolutely brilliant!
I dropped off the decorations and the cake the day before, describing the nightmare we encountered five years before to the poor, unsuspecting waitress who took everything from me. She was very sympathetic and took notes on what we wanted and said she was working the following day and would make sure everything went according to plan.
As promised, everything was perfect. The table looked beautiful, the staff went out of their way to ensure the children were occupied and catered for, the food was great and the family member whose birthday we were celebrating had a great time. We couldn't have asked for more and are looking forward to eating here again soon.

Norwich
“Yummy Yellows!!”
Reviewed December 20, 2012

Don't go here for a traditional Xmas dinner and fine dining..but do if you want good honest food beautifully presented great sized portions that doesn't pretend to be anything else! We decided to book our work Xmas dinner here and thats because I'm veggie and am sick of eating in various pubs with their pathetic attempt at a veggie Xmas dinner which always turns out to be a poor veggie soup with pastry on the top!
I had a gorgeous popcorn topped spiced pumpkin soup,veggie burger with gorgeous chips salad and coleslaw! for pudding i had sticky toffee pudding which was to die for! My meat eating friends ate crab cakes and chicken wings all of which were delicious and very filling!
The staff were very attentive and lovely we had Holly a very helpful waitress!
The restaurant is airy and modern and the decor is really modern! It has a buzzy vibe.The food is based on American style dining and caters mainly for the home games /football crowd. However I think that once word gets out its reputation will grow! I'd definitely go there again!

King's Lynn, United Kingdom
“Solid!”
Reviewed December 17, 2012

I went to Yellows for a Christmas meal with friends. The place was full and the atmosphere was lively. Food is good without being spectacular, but this doesn't pretend to be a fine dining establishment and concentrates on serving wholesome portions of burgers, salads and grills which are reasonably priced and well presented.
Service is enthusiastic but was a little disorganised, perhaps due to the business of the restaurant, but I would have no qualms about going back or recommending Yellows to friends