See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 14, 2018 via mobile

This hotel is not what I was paying for. Turned up on Saturday night just to be informed that the nightclub will be open tonight so it is going to be loud. I was shocked as there was no mentioning of the night club on Hotel.com website. I also asked what time the breakfast is served just to be informed that there is no breakfast. I was shocked again as the Hotel.com website mentions the breakfast. I was told to go to Costa down the street.
The hotel stinks and rooms are really poor quality. Not worse £65. If I knew I wouldn’t even pay £10 for this.
I contacted the Hotels.com and complaint just to be told that we need to speak to the owner in the morning to see if he will issue us a refund. Hotel.com shouldn’t even advertise this hotel as this is that bad.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 15, 2018 via mobile

Not great, & that's being generous.
7 fights of near vertical stairs led to a very basic room.
Not clean & very basic facilities that even students would complian about.
No facilities on site, no bar, no food (kebab kiosk over the road). Situated above a nughtci(made me thankful for the 7 flights of stairs.
Staff are helpful, to a point.
Avoid if you can, you have been warned.....

Stayed: May 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed February 25, 2018 via mobile

Visited Norwich with a friend for the Beer Festival and booked this place due to the availability and price. As other reviewers have stated, Hotel Belmonte is above a club that is open from 23.00-03.00, so you can expect noise from downstairs till late and from the revellers in the street outside. It is located in a bit of a club hotspot so not much you can do about it.

It is a 10 minute walk to the station and is handy for the centre of town. We found it to be functional and clean and it certainly served its purpose. Tea making facilities are provided along with towels and the beds were comfortable. It's worth noting that checkout is extended to 11.00 following nights when the club has been open so you can have extra time in bed if your sleep has been disturbed. In all honesty I was expecting it to be horrendously noisy reading the reviews and whilst far from tranquil we were able to sleep.

It might not be everyone's cup of tea but if you are going to be out on the town anyway at night or have a budget to stick to then it is certainly worth considering.

Stayed: February 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 15, 2017 via mobile

I have stayed at this hotel a couple of times stayed in room 9/10. This time we booked on the same day and got room 1. I would say yes, good value for money and big rooms,comfy bed and up to date. Easy to get to the shopping and clubbing. Very cheap and great location.

However if you want a quite Night I wouldn't advise this place, however they did let us know it is going to be loud and busy when confirming payment, so you can't complain.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 14, 2017 via mobile

Now don't think of this place as a hotel, think it's a great hostel!

The hotel Belmont is above a nightclub called Mojo's. If your looking for quiet accommodation avoid it! But if you going out on the town and want to get your head down in the early hours it's perfect.

We had a twin room with super soft single beds. The decor is dated but it's clean with fresh sheets and towels.

For the £58 we paid it was a bargain. I've paid a lot more for worse over the years.

The front of house guys and bar staff were welcoming and helpful.

No complaints from us, cheers

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with friends