“Lovely boutique b&b”

Regency Guest House
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Norwich
Regency Guest House
Ranked #26 of 80 Norwich B&B and Inns
england
“Lovely boutique b&b”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

Regency Guest House is a lovely b&b in the village of Neatishead, 3 miles outside Wroxham. Beautiful rooms with either shower or bath en suite. Our room was a double with shower room, spacious, decorated to a high standard in a shabby chic style. Complementary tray with plenty of tea & coffee, water, biscuits and chocolate. A range of options available for breakfast, continental or english and if you ask Beverley, the owner, she will be only too happy to meet your needs.
Neatishead is nicely positioned to access the broads, Norwich and the Norfolk coast. Some lovely villages nearby to find somewhere to eat, Horning, Ludham forex ample. I would definitely recommend this b&b to anyone, we have had a lovely week, Beverley your host, is very friendly and makes you feel at home.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
5 Thank md_fretwell

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Bedford, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Just had a very pleasant one night stay at the Regency Guest House. Location is fantastic for the North Norfolk Broads. The guest house was quiet, and the rooms spacious, decorated to a high standard. We opted for an en suite bathroom, which was large, and had been beautifully refurbished with striking black and white décor, and a lovely deep bath. Breakfast choices were excellent , and beautifully cooked (the smoked salmon and scrambled eggs were awesome!) Bev is very warm, welcoming and helpful. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Bernice60
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed May 5, 2013

We stayed here over the Bank Holiday weekend for one night and were very pleased with our experience. You couldn't fault the hospitality of the landlady. She was welcoming, friendly, informative - you couldn't ask for more. We stayed in the king size double room with a beautiful slipper bath. The room was spotless with lovely decor. The linen smelled fresh and there was plenty of choice for tea/coffee and even complimentary biscuits and chocolates - nice touch indeed! The breakfast was very good. We were pleased to see plenty of choice on the menu: smoked salmon with scrambled egg, egg and bacon muffins, warm croissants and of course, full English. The hotel is perfectly located for Wroxham if you are visiting the area for the Broads. All in all, we enjoyed our stay here. Highly recommended.

Room Tip: Room 5 is recommended.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank D D
Benfleet, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 28, 2013

Stayed here for 2 nights over easter and really enjoyed our stay. Was made to feel very welcome and the owners were very accomadating as it was our first trip to the Broads. Lovely location, quiet and peaceful but close enough to wroxham and horning. Loved my soak in the slipper bath and then had a great breakfast. Would def stay again, highly recommend it!

Room Tip: we were in room 5 and loved it
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Daventry, United Kingdom
Reviewed November 29, 2012

I stayed here one cold night in November, it was a gem of a Guest House in the small village of Neatishead.

My room was great, lovely decor, comfortable bed and a clean modern ensuite too. The breakfast was excellent, I will definitely return when I am back in the area.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank kipperlips
English Harbour, Antigua
Reviewed November 26, 2012

Had a fantastic stay at this b&b, very friendly and helpfull nothing was too much trouble. Lots of nice extras that are sometimes missing from hotels.... herbel teas, chocolates in room good quality breakfast prior to my stay I informed Beverly that I have a gluten free diet and she provided me with gluten free cereals and bread
Highly Recomended

Room Tip: We stayed in 5 and adored the bathroom
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
5 Thank Sarah_S147244
Nottingham, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 20, 2012

Following my wife's and my return from our stay at the Regency I posted a review on the guest house's own website. Unsurprisingly this has been removed (or never posted) which says a lot about the observations I made and the owners unwillingness to court honest publicity. Yes, the place was spotlessly clean, yes the owners were very attentive and friendly, yes the breakfasts were excellent, but a few pieces of repro furniture, mirrors and chandeliers does not make this a 'boutique' style hotel and the interior design elements were very confused. What most disappointed though was the use of the word 'luxury' to describe the accommodation. The bed linen was the nicest I've ever slept in, but shoddy joinery in places throughout, bodged up tiling and sealant in and round our shower cubicle, cheap and nasty wardrobes, not even a box of tissues in our room, are clear indications of a failure to attend to basic detail and acknowledge the expectations of such a description. We booked late for August Bank Holiday weekend so our choice was limited. I think, however, that £80.00 a night for a double room is poor value. One final observation .... when my wife and I were dining in Wroxham one evening we noticed the Regency House property for sale in an agent's window. I think the problem here is that the owners are driven by business ambition rather than love for what they're doing - and I'm afraid it shows.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Willex
Also consider these accommodations in or near Norwich
Hotel Wroxham
#1 of 1 in Salhouse
Dairy Barns Bed & Breakfast
The White House Bed & Breakfast
Sprowston Manor Marriott Hotel & Country Club

Been to Regency Guest House? Share your experiences!