“A really great time!”

Congo Rapids Adventure Golf
Ranked #8 of 33 Fun & Games in Norwich
More attraction details
Owner description: Congo Rapids is an 18 hole jungle themed adventure golf course modelled on Florida style courses. It features self propelled rafts across water between holes, a customised plane and jeep, a cave, a smoking volcano and a host of other jungle features
Manchester, United Kingdom
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“A really great time!”
Reviewed June 8, 2014

We went to Congo Rapids after seeing the reviews on Trip Advisor and deciding to give it a go. The first thing we noticed was how well the course was kept and the fun and cohesive theming including some jungle-y music! The member of staff who we dealt with was very friendly and welcoming.

The golf itself was really good fun with an "easy" and "hard" route for each hole meaning that you could give yourself a challenge if you felt like it, or take the easy route if you wanted to try and catch up with someone else's score. There was lots of variety between the holes so you didn't feel like you were just doing the same thing each time and there were fun little twists that you don't often see at other adventure golf attractions.

Whilst it wasn't cheap, I think it was well worth the money paid and us 3 adults had a really good time, so it's not just for kids! Would definitely go again, it was a great morning spent!

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Ali H

12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“A jolly happy couple of hours, top adventure.”
Reviewed May 29, 2014

I had had recommendations from friends at work, who all said go, so we did. First look it seems a small adventure but its just sweet funny and very well put together. We had big laughs you will know if you go and my back garden would look epic done out like this.

1 Thank helen h
Norwich, United Kingdom
“Best Adventure Golf I've ever played”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Played with my friends on Monday. This is in a different class to other courses I've played. It's much more modern than the coastal alternatives. I've played the one at Yarmouth and it seems very dated compared to this. We loved the rafts, loved the easy and difficult options on each hole and we had such a great laugh. Great fun, would highly recommend it! The trendy café / sports bar in the golf centre is great as well!

8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Give it a miss drive to Yarmouth find a better course for less money”
Reviewed May 26, 2014

Went to the. Congo river rapids after reading the reviews. What a complete let down at £8 per head it's a rip off we could have driven to Yarmouth parked up and played elsewhere for less money. There is no atmosphere and it's all crammed into a small area on a massive site. Save your money and you'd petrol go else where.

3 Thank Paul M
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Superb evening out”
Reviewed May 7, 2014

Went to Congo rapids with some guys from work. I managed to get not 1 but 2 holes in 1, very proud of myself as the course was not that easy. The course worked for some complete beginners and also those who could tell one end of a club from another.

We had a great time and I can't wait to go back with my family soon. Paula

1 Thank Paula T