“Very Helpful Reception Team”

Premier Inn Norwich Airport Hotel
Ranked #9 of 50 Hotels in Norwich
Reviewed July 27, 2013

I was staying for a night as I was working in the area. I was impressed with the welcome I got from the receptionist (Anne). She was very helpful and helped me with a change of room as I needed to be on the ground floor. The restaurant is a typical Brewers Fayre - the staff again were helpful and the lady in the morning was really cheerful. I'd stay here again when I'm in the area.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed July 11, 2013

Stayed for 3 nights in July and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay.
The welcome from all reception staff was very warm and sincere, and everything in the room was lovely and clean..
Would definitely book again and considering we were at norwich airport you just did not hear any aircraft noise .
Very convenient for visiting North Norfolk which we did.

Room Tip: We had a downstairs room just along from reception and we found this to be a very position.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Dee H, Cluster Sales Manager at Premier Inn Norwich Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to review and for your great comments. We're really pleased you enjoyed your stay with us and liked the location along with the cleanliness and warm welcome from the Team.

i do hope you will come back and visit us again soon!

Reviewed July 8, 2013

There is a warning of noise when booking here. I did not hear a thing which was a pleasant suprise. The staff were lovely and friendly. The only down side was the breakfast. I would recommend eating elsewhere.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 27, 2013

Stayed for a single night and could not fault with this location. Spotlessly clean, modern with excellent reception staff. I considered the price paid - £50, excellent value. Spacious car park with good restaurant facilities next door. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Had a fantastic first experience staying at a premier inn with children in a family room. The room was spacious and very clean. We took up the meal deals and my din thought he'd died and gone to heaven when he realised he could eat whatever he wanted for breakfast (kids eat for free with paying adult)! He's only 8 but ate more than me and husband put together.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Sam B
Reviewed June 19, 2013

First time I have stayed at a premier inn. Friendly receptionists. Spotless and comfortable room. Helpful staff...my TV went wrong and they just moved me to another room in 5 mins. The most comfortable bed with choice of pillows to suit. Pleasant lighting, black out curtains. Would recommend to all. Just wish they had air-conditioning.

Room Tip: Would recommend a first floor room. Room 47 or 49. Quiet.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Dee H, Cluster Sales Manager at Premier Inn Norwich Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2013

Many thanks for taking the time to review and for your great comments. We're so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us. I'm sorry to hear you had a problem with your TV but glad you were moved to another room and although there is not air conditioning at the Hotel, we are always very happy to provide you with a large Fan for the room, please don't hesitate to ask at Reception who will be pleased to help.

I do hope we can welcome you back to stay with us again soon.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

We have stayed at this hotel at least once a year in recent years during our visits to the area.

As usual we found the rooms comfortable and clean and the staff very friendly. There now seems to be more channels on the TV than I recall on visits in previous years but alas nothing showing sport!

We knew we would have a lot of luggage and our request for a ground floor room was respected, take note that this hotel does not have a lift. We stayed 3 nights and eat at the restaurant in the pub next door on two evenings. We booked both times which was as well as on the Saturday night when we eat early (6pm) it was extremely busy. As usual the restaurant menu was adequate, but it is largely everything with chips and while good value there is a lack of variety but going by the crowds is very popular. I had breakfast, continental on all 3 mornings which was adequate and reasonable value. There seemed to be a good choice in the full breakfast selection and it was obvious that a number of people were taking advantage of "eat as much as you want".

As for the hotel it remains clean,tidy and friendly. We did not take advantage of the cheaper rate (non refundable) as we knew when we booked that there might be a change to our plans. Nevertheless it is still cheaper than any immediate alternatives and reasonable value for money.

I would mention that while we were there it was unusually cold for the time of the year (early June), the receptionist agreed with my comment that winter was back after the previous 2 sunny but cool days! The central heating was adequate but only just so as it does not turn up to more than 23C. I wonder if this is adjusted during the winter months?

Room Tip: Our room was some way from reception and while on a ground floor try and get a room closer to recept...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple