“Excellent value for money and Friendly staff”

Premier Inn Norwich Airport Hotel
Ranked #9 of 50 Hotels in Norwich
Reviewed November 26, 2012

Airport Premier Inn is always my first choice of budget hotel to stay at in Norwich. The staff are really friendly, the rooms are always clean and fresh. Next door the food is good and the wait not too long. A big bonus for me is that if I am on business and my wife wants to accompany me she can jump on the airport Part and Ride bus that costs only £2.40 for a return trip to the town centre. With the bus park just a few paces away it is very easy even with a load of shopping!
In addition, near by is a small Tesco corner store and for a fast snack or good coffee a McD's

Room Tip: No lift so if any of your party are disabled always ask for a ground floor room.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Dee H, Cluster Sales Manager at Premier Inn Norwich Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2012

Thank you for your great comments and for taking the time to review. We're so pleased you and your Wife enjoyed your stay and the convenient location of the Hotel.

As our parking is free of charge to residents, its also very cost effective to use the Park and Ride facility when you're not working to go into the City too, there's some great sightseeing locations with lots to do and I'm so glad your Wife enjoys her shopping trips while staying with us!

We do hope we'll be able to welcome you back again soon!

Reviewed November 23, 2012

I stayed here for one night as I had a meeting near Norwich airport the next day. The hotel felt very clean, new, refurbished. Good size tv in the room. Would definetly stay here again. Ate at the pub next door in the evening, meal was fine and good value for money.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank snKits

Many thanks for taking the time to review and for your great comments. We're pleased you enjoyed your stay with us along with food and service in our adjacent Brewers Fayre Restaurant.

We do hope we'll be able to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed November 9, 2012

I stay her often before going out to work and it's by far the best place to stay around the airport. Comfy, clean rooms, friendly staff, 5mins walk from the airport and the adjoining pub (the oaks) has good food at very good prices. All in all a very good stop over spot!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Dee H, Cluster Sales Manager at Premier Inn Norwich Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to review and for your great comments! We're pleased you enjoyed your stay with us and hope we can welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed October 22, 2012

All the staff we met were courteous, helpful and friendly. Accommodation was spotless and comfortable. The breakfast menu was extensive and quality was excellent. On our next break I shall certainly check out Premier Inns first for cost and convenience.

Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review and for your comments. We're very pleased you enjoyed your stay with us and hope we'll see you again very soon!

Reviewed September 15, 2012

Good hotel to stop at on the way to the Norfolk Broads.

Friendly welcome from the front desk, we arrived at 9pm and had an hour before the restaurant was due to close, it was clear that the restaurant staff had a busy day, being a Brewers Resturant there were very few light snacks on the menu, so we went for a couple of jacket potatoes, which took 25 mins to arrive and was fairly cold, the staff were ok, I'd say it was the end of a fairly hard day for them.

We had a good nights sleep with the room being comfortable and no noise from other guests or the nearby road. We popped over to the Mcdonnalds behind the hotel for breakfast as didn't fancy the Resturant following our meal the previous evening.

Note there is a Tesco express across the road from the hotel if you are after some grocerys and just behind that is a petrol station with a Subway in it, had we known that we would have had a sub the previous evening when we arrived at the hotel.

All in all no complaints, got a good night sleep in a clean room, that's the main thing.

Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank tondoz
Dee H, Cluster Sales Manager at Premier Inn Norwich Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2012

Many thanks for taking the time to review and for your comments.

We're pleased you enjoyed your stay at the Hotel and found the location convenient but we're sorry you had to wait for your meal and I've passed your comments to the Restaurant Manager.

We do hope it won't deter you from staying or dining with us again and we hope we can welcome you back again soon!

Reviewed September 13, 2012

My wife and I stayed in this hotel for 2 nights, Sept 7th and 8th September 2012. We found
everything we needed for a short stay. The staff were courteous and helpful. The manager of
Brewers Fayre restaurant was not aware of the complimentary drinks deal with the evening meal, however, was happy to comply when shown the offer in writing. Although, only one drink per booking was provided. The staff in the restaurant were very attentive, unusual for this type of outlet. The food was of good quality and
variety.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
Dee H, Cluster Sales Manager at Premier Inn Norwich Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2012

Many thanks for taking the time to review and for your lovely comments.

We're very pleased you enjoyed your stay with us and your dining experience in our Oaks Pub and Restaurant along with the customer service you received and the great value menu.

We do hope we'll be able to welcome you back again soon!

Reviewed September 12, 2012

Clearly this hotel is not interested in return customers. I recently visited Norfolk to attend my mother's funeral and needed to move my booking forward by a couple days when arrangements changed. When I called the hotel, staff were totally unhelpful and uncompromising, and directed me to send an email. I live in Canada and 'have done a lot of travelling, and this is the first time I've been unable to change a hotel booking with reasonable notice. The result was that I stayed at another hotel and will never make a booking with this company again

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank john g
Whitbread-77, Laura Gibbins-Social Media at Premier Inn Norwich Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel.

I’m sorry to learn of the disappointment caused with trying to change your booking.

Please be assured your comments have been noted and will be followed up with the Management Team at our hotel.

Thank you again for your review, we sincerely hope that we can restore your faith in Premier Inn.