“Clean functional and friendly”

Premier Inn Norwich Airport Hotel
Ranked #3 of 50 Hotels in Norwich
Norwich, United Kingdom
“Clean functional and friendly”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2012 via mobile

Very basic room, but did what it said on the tin and the staff were friendly.

• Stayed April 2012
1 Thank Ian D

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (61)
Colchester, United Kingdom
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 16, 2012

the reception was very helpful and the rooms were very basic. I do not think they are worth their rack rate if paid.

I heard noise from outside in the night and that woke me up.

The hotels meals were not very nice and I do not feel they were good value. The breakfast was better than the evening meal.

The bed was very uncomfortable and gave me backache I think the mattress needed changing.

• Stayed May 2012
2 Thank PRSGC
Kelly L, Social Media at Premier Inn Norwich Airport Hotel, responded to this review, May 22, 2012
Thank you for your review.

At Premier Inn it remains our main objective to provide guests with a comfortable stay and deliver a high level of service in all our establishments, both in our hotels and restaurants. We sincerely apologise that on this occasion we failed provide this. Please be assured that your comments will be duly followed up by our Customer Services Team and the Management Team at this hotel.

We hope to welcome you back to Premier Inn in the future.
Manchester, United Kingdom
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2012

You can book a room at the Premier Inn Norwich Airport in the full knowledge that you'll be getting the usual good standards of service and cleanliness.

An observation: it's situated fairly close to a busy main road so consider asking for a room to the rear of the hotel.

Breakfast was good. Evening food at the adjacent Brewers Fayre was disappointing. I had the featured buffet for £5.99 on several evenings throughout my stay. On each occasion I was willing to give it the benefit of the doubt but unfortunately, you get what you pay for. I found it consistently poor. It's quite a popular option and people tend to pick out the best of what's there; serving bowls aren't replaced quickly enough and so you end up stirring the gravy and sauces with little meat remaining. Having said that you can go back for more if it floats your boat!

You could go for the main menu instead. The one main meal I had, fish and chips, was just ok. The fish was overdone and soggy. Should have sent it back.

Room Tip: Noisy main road. Consider asking for a room at the rear of the hotel block.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Findmeacheapdeal
Kelly L, Social Media at Premier Inn Norwich Airport Hotel, responded to this review, April 30, 2012
Thank you for your review.

We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay and our team ensured you were comfortable and well looked after. Please accept my apologies for the disappointment caused with the service you received in the restaurant. Your comments regarding this have been duly noted and will be followed up with the Management Team at the hotel.

Your feedback is very much appreciated and we look forward to welcoming you back to Premier Inn in the future.
Cranleigh, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2012

I stayed at the Premier Inn 10th April prior to meeting a business colleague arriving at Norwich Airport the next day. Very friendly staff at check in and in the attached pub restaurant next door. Room was the usual premier style, clean, comfortable and considering location very quiet. I asked if I could leave my car at the hotel for the day and this was no problem, saving me £20 day parking at the airport which turned out to be only a five minute walk away.
In all a great place to stay and I will use again when working in that area.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank philinda24
Essex
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2012

We stayed here for just the one night as we were going to a friend's party in a nearby town. As with all Premier Inns, it's clean and tidy, the bed comfy and a choice of pillows. The staff were helpful and friendly and apart from the higher price than at many other Premier Inns, overall we'd recommend this hotel

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank rockin12uk
maidstone
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2012

I spent two nights at this premier inn, very close to the airport, clean and tidy, not bad for a premier inn

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank davec06
Braintree, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2012

I stayed here with my 2 year old son, 2 sisters and my mum during a 2 night / 2 day getaway from our home in Essex to do a bit of xmas shopping in Norwich. The staff were SOOOO friendly, helpful and polite. The rooms were immaculate, modern and we even had adjoining rooms which was handy. The restaurant next door was ok - some staff a bit stuck up but that's more about them.

Would definitely stay here again - great value for money.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family