“Wheel change” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Dandy Horse Coffee House

Dandy Horse Coffee House
Ranked #26 of 63 Coffee & Tea in Norwich
Cuisines: Cafe, British
Good for: Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
“Wheel change”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2014 via mobile

This cafe/bike shop is a great little place for a coffee, snack or all things bike related. Extremely friendly and polite, lovely coffee and you can even bring your bike through the shop and park it safely at the rear of the premises. They even have a large screen tv upstairs to show all the European professional bike races......

2 Thank Andy B

“Coffee and bikes: the perfect combination.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2014

I love Norwich, and one thing I love most about this great city is you're usually spoilt for choice when it comes to a good cup of coffee. The Dandy Horse is a recent addition to the City's great roster but is already gaining a reputation as one of the best in town, and certainly the nicest coffee you'll find anywhere near Magdalen Street. What's more, the addition of a bicycle workshop plus a small but good selection of bikes and accessories makes this a truly unique coffee house. The food so far has been excellent and the coffee is really something special; I have also had one of my bikes serviced here and cannot fault the service. The Dandy Horse is a really cool place to get coffee and a bite but without a hint of pretension, so even us non-hipster types can feel comfortable in its surroundings (not that I've got anything against hipsters, I just get easily jealous of their much cooler hairstyles). I shall certainly be making it my new year's res to become a regular at this place. The only reason I didn't give this a 5 is the current lack of card payment option (although I think this will be changed soon) and the fact that I'm a massive perfectionist and give full star reviews very rarely.

• Visited December 2013
Norwich, United Kingdom
“Phenomenal coffees and bagels. ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 21, 2013 via mobile

Not the first place you'd think to stop for coffee, when you are going in to get our bike serviced. A dog warmly meets you as you enter with welcoming staff. A surprise to receive an exceptional coffee. Bet I've had in the city and I do drink at most, If not, all of the other 'real coffee shops' in town. Went back with the family and had a marvellous bagel, just the thing for a light lunch. Will recommend to all and will definitely see you again! Keep it up guys!

2 Thank Coffee S
“Best cup of coffee in Norwich”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 14, 2013

I don't know what they do to their coffee but it tastes amazing, so much so that we had to buy a bag of their beans to take home! The atmosphere is great, there's plenty of bike stuff to keep my husband happy and great food and a dog to keep me happy. Can't get enough of the place!

• Visited November 2013
Norwich, United Kingdom
“Coffee-lovers will not be disappointed at Dandy Horse”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 13, 2013

Some people think a cup of coffee is "just a cup of coffee", and some of us know different! The coffee at Dandy Horse is superb and the customer-service is unrivalled, in my opinion. It's just a lovely place to be in general. Matt and Kayleigh consistently maintain a high standard in everything they do there. I am confident that coffee-lovers will be pleasantly surprised. Cyclist can wheel their bike straight into to shop and out the other side to a safely enclosed "parking area", then warm up with coffee, cake, bagels or soup before braving the weather again. Magdalen street also boasts great deal of second-hand shops selling antiques and collectibles, so Dandy Horse serves as a perfectly-positioned stop-off point for bargain hunters!

• Visited December 2013