“Perfect pie”

Ranked #105 of 848 Restaurants in Norwich
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

Proper pies, mushy peas and mash with inventive and tasty fillings. Pastry is lovely and service is good.

Reviewed June 15, 2014

Being from out of the area I checked trip Advisor for places to eat on my recent trip to Norwich. This innovative pie shop is only a short walk from John Lewis and the choice,quality and value of our meal was amazing! I tried the Bondi whilst my OH opted for the Aussie classic and both were delicious with potato gravy and peas.If your looking for something different from the usual chain store offerings give it a try - you won't be disappointed!!!

Reviewed June 2, 2014

On my first visit to the Flaming Galah, I sampled their eponymous pie and loved it. Simple food, very filling, beautiful taste. The staff were friendly, helpful and I have vouched to return for a kangaroo pie soon!

Reviewed May 31, 2014

Been here on a number of occasions and every time the pies are great. I would recommend this place to anyone the staff are friendly and helpful and it also good value.

Reviewed May 30, 2014

Been to this unique little takeaway several times now, and have never been disappointed by the fare here.

I've tried several different varieties of the many on offer,and it is hard to pick a favourite.

I usually go for their 'bonza' deal, (pie,mushy peas and gravy),as that seems to offer the best value for money.

Try it!