Tripadvisor

Order Online
Ranked #9 of 939 Restaurants in Norwich
Cuisines: Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Join us at one of Norwich’s best-loved bars, Revolution! Our stunning, contemporary bar is spread over two floors with downstairs offering a unique mix of comfy lounge-style seating and contemporary dining for lunch, brunch and dinner. Upstairs boasts our famous clubroom where our DJs play all your favourite tunes ’til late. It’s the ideal place for after-work drinks, corporate events, student nights, dining, birthday nights out and Christmas parties. Norwich, we’re raising the bar! Taste your way through the fancy flavours of our kitchen menu. Or why not sample our premium spirits, wines, beers and ciders from around the world? If it’s creative cocktails you love, then our handcrafted blends are what keep Revolution ahead of the game.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The lovely Cara was amazing. Despite being understaffed she still had a smile on her face and took all our orders and requests. A credit to revolution!

Date of visit: January 2020
Revs_Norwich, Sales at Revolution, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

HI W4034vhellenl, thank you so much for your feedback and for taking the time to write us a great review! I'm so happy to hear you had a great time with us and we look forward to your next visit. See you soon!

Write a reviewReviews (596)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Superb friendly staff, all lunch menus are great with reasonable price. My favorite waitress Cara is one of the reasons why I go there. She is the world's best manager ever. The Magritte pizza makes me full,her professional service makes me happy very impressed with Cara :)

Date of visit: January 2020

HI Misskorea1994, thank you so much for your feedback and for taking the time to write us a great review! I'm so happy to hear you had a great time with us and we look forward to your next visit. See you soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

A good welcome on what was a quiet lunchtime. I used a groupon voucher which was great value. The burger I had was very good with a quality beef patty and bacon with cheese and the trimmings. The portion of fries were well cooked. A nice lunch which was satisfying. A beer was offered in lieu of a cocktail and the cocktail menu was extensive. The service was friendly and efficient which it should have been as it was quiet. A very modern different bar/restaurant. Well worth trying.

Date of visit: January 2020

HI Engineman4, thank you so much for your feedback and for taking the time to write us a great review! I'm so happy to hear you had a great time with us and we look forward to your next visit. See you soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Worst dining experience I can recall.

My wife bought a deal on groupon and we recently visited, this included food and a cocktail each. We visited on a Sunday late lunchtime, the restaurant was no more that 25% full

Initially once we were seated and given menus etc we were left maybe 10 minutes before our friendly chatty waitress returned for our drinks order, thankfully we ordered the food at the same time. 20 minutes later, despite the staff idling around ( the dirty empty table behind us, remained uncleared during our whole visit), our waitress suddenly realised that we not been served our drinks. They promptly arrived together with a big apology, that she'd forgotten. We're all human and occasionally things like this can happen, so no big deal.

maybe 10-15 minutes later our food arrived, a selection of burgers and pizza. Firstly my wife being a veggie and dieting asked if she could go skinny on her burger, Ie drop the bun and fries and have salad instead. Well hers was really disappointing, 1 lettuce leaf, 2 wafer thin slices of cucumber and 1 slice of tomato with a small handful of rocket. It just looked really mean and uninviting, I'm sure they could do much better. The food itself was ok, but really just that.. ok....and compared to the burgers you'd get across the road at brewdog...well there is NO comparison.

Within a minute of being served, our very friendly waitress was back to check all was ok...and that's the last we saw of her...well about 20 minutes later I saw her put on her coat..so I guess her shift had ended.

Well we finished our mains and the kids had worked out their deserts, I was definitely 20 minutes past ready for another drink. Another 20 minutes later...no sign of anyone visiting us or the table next door who'd been waiting as long as we had.

Having been there ages and in danger of dehydration, we cut our loses and walked out. Still didn't get most of the drinks already prepaid with the groupon voucher.

I went to the girl behind the bar, she asked if all was ok, I explained it wasn't and she apologised, but all we wanted to do was get out.

All in all a really poor experience Food 2/5 Drinks 2/5 Friendliness 5/5 Efficiency 0/5
Value 1/5

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Had a really fun session making (and downing!) cocktails under the guidance of Jess clearly knows her sh*t, give her a raise

Date of visit: January 2020
Revs_Norwich, Sales at Revolution, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago