“Very good”
Review of Pandora's Kitchen - CLOSED

Pandora's Kitchen
Cuisines: Cafe, British
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Digital Payments, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Amazing breakfasts and brunches available all day using fresh local produce. Sandwiches and Salads as well as home made cakes, cream teas and afternoon tea. Outside catering and rustic picnics our speciality.
dumfriesshire
“Very good”
Reviewed February 25, 2014

Stopped here for a coffee last week. I would have had something to eat, but was staying in a guest house, so I already had had a large breakfast. I must say that although the restaurant is rather small, the coffee I had was delicious. The food did look great and also the cakes. Would definitely stop here again and this time have something to eat as well as my coffee.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Norwich, United Kingdom
“Lovely lunchtimes”
Reviewed February 21, 2014

I work close to the city centre and I simply love getting my lunch from Pandora's! The homemade soup is delicious and the cakes are to die for. The price, I think, is perfectly reasonable for yummy, healthy, homemade food.

Norwich, United Kingdom
“Fab food”
Reviewed February 18, 2014

Pandora's food is just amazing, if you haven't tried it yet get yourselves down there. I had a pork, black pudding and onion marmalade sausage roll, great combination. I would also rate the cakes, very moist and a great selection to choose from.
The staff are always very friendly and efficient.

London, United Kingdom
“Delightful and delicious”
Reviewed February 17, 2014

This is the second time I have eaten here and it won't be the last. The first we were simply escaping last year's snow so ducked in for a cuppa and ended up staying for both a sweet and a savoury afternoon tea.
On returning to Norwich this weekend we returned and were very happy that we did.
Three afternoon teas was more food than four could devour with a range of sandwiches for all tastes (though none that were vegetarian). We wiled away a happy hour or so making our way through sandwiches, huge scones, with ample supplies of butter jam and cream ( some places are very stingy with this, but not here). Followed by walnut cake with ginger, cupcakes and chocolate brownies. There are a reasonable range of different teas and they were happy to cater to the different choices of lemon, more hot water etc.
The staff are lovely and helpful and upon seeing us unable to finish the last slices of cake they brought us a box to take the remnants with us.
A very lovely afternoon.
One thing to note - if you google Norwich afternoon tea, or tea shop sadly Pandora's does not come up - fortunately we remembered where it was.

Norwich
“Afternoon Tea”
Reviewed February 12, 2014

had afternoon tea here yesterday with 3 friends. I emailed them before to book and ordered 2 deli style and 2 traditional teas. All home made. We had a lovely time sharing the 2 sorts of teas between us. nice to spend time and pick and chat. Took us 2 hours!!!