“I wish I lived nearer!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Namaste India

Namaste India
Ranked #10 of 812 Restaurants in Norwich
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Namaste India is an Authentic Indian and Pure Vegetarian Restaurant.80% of our dishes are suitable for Gluten free and vegan diet.At Namaste India,we serve non alcoholic beer and wine.We do not serve alcohol but customers can bring their own with nominal Corkage Charge. We are a small restaurant and that is why booking will be important if you are planing to dine in at Namaste India Norwich. This is not part of any chain but we are a small family business. If you have visited India or Have dined in at some of the finest Indian Restaurants in London, Birmingham, Leicester and you are searching for a real Indian restaurant in Norfolk, Namaste India is your must Visit place.
West Yorkshire
“I wish I lived nearer!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2013

If only I didn't live so far away from this restaurant - the food is superb, the service is excellent and the setting is unpretentious and homely. None of your run of the mill curries here, but 100% vegetarian street food and home cooking. I'd have eaten my way through the whole menu if I'd had the stomach capacity. No alcohol is served but you can get that anywhere - food like this is a rare treat. I could move house .....

Norwich, United Kingdom
“very good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2013

a birthday treat - good food, friendly staff, lovely lassi and being veggie myself for nearly 40 yrs almost spoilt for choice from a meat free menu. Food was fresh and tasty with lots of extras (even a recipe book!) and a good mix of regional varieties of Indian food - from south to the north. Will definitely go again and this time will try and remember my 10% off voucher before it expires!

Twickenham, United Kingdom
“Delicious delicious delicious!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2013

Came here for an impromptu lunch and it was well worth it! Had the lunch deal as well as a couple of sides. Everything was so full of flavour and incredibly tasty. The service was very good, quick and very friendly. The palate cleanser given at the end of the meal was yummy! Again, full of incredible, aromatic flavours.

I will definitely return!

Norwich, United Kingdom
“Great for Lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2013

Food is very authentic tasting and waiting time is minimal, making this restaurant a great option for weekday lunches. I am looking forward to visiting the restaurant for an evening meal soon.

As well as being very tasty, our lunch was very aromatic, which is not normally something I would associate with Indian food. Such a refreshing change to be served a fully vegetarian meal too. I am not a veggie but the lack of meat did not spoil my enjoyment at all.

With excellent value for money this restaurant comes highly recommended.

London, United Kingdom
“Outstanding”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2013

Simply one of the best Indian meals ever. The home-made lime pickle is amazing. We had chilli bhajis and chat, a perfect combination, followed by spicy utthapam (worth the wait, for all the other reviewers who seem to have been a bit impatient) and quite brilliant cashew nut curry. The service was better than great, the staff (particularly Dalsukhi - hope I have spelled his name right) were lovely and helpful and went out of their way to help (and were happy to make a spicier version for the couple at the next table). Yes, it isn't modern decor, but it's just right for the restaurant. We will be back. Loved it.

1 Thank Minty59