“Staff good, food not”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 26, 2013

Service was good but our for three was ordinary. The antipasto plate for two was small and uninspiring. Main course pizza was fine but the pasta and risotto dishes were very average. Cheesecake and espresso stood out Not good enough for the price.

Reviewed October 19, 2013

Exciting new menu. My husband's favourite pizza was no more, but the nearest was prawn and lobster. I asked for a gluten free version of his topping, forgetting it came with a flour based sauce. The Italian waiter speedily returned from the kitchen with the idea of a tomato based alternative, would that be Ok? Nothing was too much trouble for our waiter, in fact as he frequently passed by our table he glanced to check all was ok. He seemed concerned that I left pizza, but the classic size was too much for me to finish, it was speedily packed in special wrappers to go home, with advise how to keep it moist. The pizza itself was a work of art both to look at and eat with piles of both lobster and prawns which were tasty and moist. The grilled courgette and cherry tomatoes looked and tasted sublime. The ordinary pizza base was, I was told thin and tasty and my gluten free version was not the hard bade that I have often been served elsewhere. We were tempted by the selection of ice creams and nut and meringue bombe. Both were delicious, but as my bombe was so cold, I'm afraid I poured some of my equally delicious caribe an coffee over it! Perfect. Large beer, 2 glasses if project, 2 mains, salad and 2 mains were £50. Pleasant surroundings and lots of people watching. (Why does everyone go out wearing dirty worn jeans these days and scruffy trainers

Reviewed October 19, 2013

Friday evening and no booking, but table found no problem. Lots of space upstairs and lovely atmosphere.
Great food and good service.
A very enjoyable experience. Well done to Sonia and the team.

1  Thank MulbartonSteve
Reviewed October 6, 2013

Called in without booking for a Saturday evening dinner, never having been there before. Greeted with a smile and instantly found a table. Decor lovely and very clean. Staff attentive without being OTT. Didn't feel at all like a restaurant chain. Food was excellent, one of the best meals ever in Norwich City Centre. Good value. Definitely recommend it to friends. Well done Prezzo.

1  Thank Carina469
Reviewed September 30, 2013

We enjoyed a Sunday lunch here and very pleasant it was too. Efficient staff. Tasty food with good portions. Children (7,8 and 12) approved too. Just could do with stepping up a notch on the cleanliness in the toilets.