“A must while visiting city” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Littlehaven Coffee Co

Littlehaven Coffee Co
Ranked #12 of 63 Coffee & Tea in Norwich
Cuisines: Cafe, British
Good for: Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: We are a specialist coffee shop/cafe selling fresh roasted coffee from our artisan roaster. We also stock a wide range of teas and four real chocolate hot chocolates (ranging from white to very dark) along with providing some tasty food, such as toasted ciabattas, homemade soups, salads, freshly made sandwiches, homemade cakes and daily specials such as organic pork sausage rolls, cheese, olive and onion scones (with a slight kick!). We also sell coffee beans & coffee making accessories.
norwich
“A must while visiting city”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2013

This is certainly a littlehaven, We live locally and now use it when in the city,forget the big national chains of coffee shops. The Little Haven is a cosy little shop serving great coffee with a friendly smile from staff, my wife loves the white hot chocolate.

Solihull, United Kingdom
“Absolute Gem- Will Visit Again”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 30, 2013

A gorgeous little coffee shop- an absolute must if you are a local or are visiting Norwich!

We had yummy smoothies but I was also tempted by the hot chocolate. The food looked incredible and there was a good vegetarian selection- organic humous and the cheese is vegetarian too.

Prices were very reasonable- we will definitely recommend to friends in Norwich and return on our next visit to the area.

Norwich, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent coffee”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2013 via mobile

This is a fantastic little coffee shop, serving truly the best coffee in Norwich. Having tasted coffee far and wide, the house roast at Nick's is a real treat. Nick is a lovely chap and really knowledgeable about all things coffee and pays incredible attention to the little details. The hot chocolates are also delicious with the melted chocolate rather than powdery chocolate - highly recommended. I'll keep on recommending by word of mouth too!

“If only I could package it up and take it home with me!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2013

The thing I like about France is that most of the time, when you go to a cafe or a restaurant, pride will be taken in every aspect of your experience. The table will be set out the best way it can be, the service will be the best it can be, the expertise of the staff will be the best it can be, the food and drink will be the best it can be for the price you're paying. What often makes me sad about eating out in the UK is that in a lot of places some stuff is the best it can be, but not everything. More often than not, a cafe will serve locally sourced, home made, reasonably priced food but the tables will be cramped, the staff don't know much about it and the service is lacklustre. BUT.......at Littlehaven you get the whole package! Every single box is ticked.

The owner is extremely hospitable and full of expertise. It's cosy and comfortable and has a lovely atmosphere. The food and drink are the best they can be for the price you're paying, which isn't unreasonable. I don't understand why sheppoNorwich only gave it 1/5 because it isn't a restaurant. It's a coffee shop with an outstanding range of teas, coffees and hot chocolates and very nice cakes and sandwiches. If you want a meal in a restaurant, this isn't the establishment you're looking for, but if you want an outstanding coffee shop it can't be beaten.

Now to work out how to package it up and take it home with me.

Norwich, United Kingdom
“Another great discovery!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2013

I needed a break after hours of working alone at home on my research - and the trip advisor reviews were so good for this café that I decided to jump on my bike for a little coffee break. Not only did I get a great cup of coffee (mind I have always lived in Italy so my coffee taste buds are well trained) but also a lovely chat with the friendly owner - so I am looking forward to going back!