“Lovely experience”

Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
“Lovely experience”
Reviewed March 22, 2013

My partner and i went to dine at chutney after being recomended by the staff at the hotel we were staying at.
At first glance beautifull contemporary restaurant greeted by very friendly staff.
Drinks and papadums arrived promptly.
We always like to explore the house specials where ever we dine the waiter sugested exotic mali for my partner and the goa special for me i have to say that we were not disapointed the goa had a very distinctive flavour which i have never tasted anytging like it before in a good way.when i come back to norwich this will definetly be our favourite destination.

“Amazing flavours :)”
Reviewed March 13, 2013

The food was excellant I had the chicken korma it was perfect full of flavors great value for money as the portion sizes are more than can be expected great place to relax and dine in style loved the experience thank you.

Norwich, United Kingdom
“Great Indian Food!”
Reviewed March 13, 2013

For fantastic Indian food - this is the place! As usual, I ordered my standard Chicken and King Prawn Dhansak (partner), so that I could judge how good this Indian restaurant was, as it was my first visit. On Saturday night (9/3/13), I had had an extrenmely bad experience at another Indian restaurant in Norwich, but as much as the first experience was bad, I have to say that Chutney was Indian heaven. The Dhansak that I ordered had just the right a mount of heat, combined with a fantastic depth of flavour! I have lived in Norwich for 15 years, eating at least 2 currys a month and over that period have experienced good and bad. I have to say Chutney, with it's modern, cool interior has just blown me away with the quality of the food they are serving. This is a must for all curry lovers and compared to the "Indian food" I had recently, was a revelation and completely restored my confidence in the Indian dining experience. When you order your next take away, get one from your normal supplier and one from here and compare the two - you will be amazed at how much more depth the flavour has - truely wonderful!!

• Visited March 2013
Norwich, United Kingdom
“Best Bangalore in Norwich”
Reviewed March 11, 2013

I've been a few times now once with my wife and once for my birthday with ten people. First class service and one of the best curry houses in Norwich. Decore and food is really fresh and the drinks menu is huge. The first time I went I was really looking forward to trying my favorite dish the green curry and ordered my other favorite the Bangalore. Well the Green curry was spot on however the Bangalore was amazing!!!! I will be back again soon.

• Visited February 2013
Lowestoft
“Awesome”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

Got a takeaway from these guys last night via Just Eat. Delivered very quickly and tasted fantastic. All the ingredients were healthy option. Would defintaely recommend.

• Visited January 2013