“Awesome”

Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Lowestoft
“Awesome”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

Got a takeaway from these guys last night via Just Eat. Delivered very quickly and tasted fantastic. All the ingredients were healthy option. Would defintaely recommend.

• Visited January 2013

Norwich, United Kingdom
“Don't come when it's quiet.”
Reviewed January 20, 2013 via mobile

No issues with the food but the service was dire. The waiter spent more time on the phone/chatting to his friend than actually serving. Considering we where the only table in the restaurant due to the weather conditions, you would think better would be expected.

1 Thank macca1969
East Midlands
“Very Good”
Reviewed December 31, 2012

Nice little restaurant, staff very friendly and good service. Clean and modern interior which is a nice change from most other 'traditional' indian restaurants. Overall good value for money, would visit again!

• Visited December 2012
Norwich, United Kingdom
“Good Quality Food.”
Reviewed December 29, 2012

This was our first time to visit Chutney for me and my partner, we have tried several different Indian restaurants in and around Norwich and unfortunately we haven’t found one that surprizes us with excellent food and good customer service.

We had a groupon deal so we thought that we would give it a try. When I saw that the restaurant was on the Prince Of Wales Road my expectations soon became quite low. However the décor looked fresh and very bright but most of all it was all very clean.

The night we went on luckily it wasn’t very busy, I think there was only another couple in the restaurant with us. The only downside to the evening is that we had to ask the waiter to come to us to order drinks and food, it took quite a long time for it all to be served too. I don’t mind waiting for food to be cooked but we waited ages for the drinks to be served. I would expect this if the restaurant was busy but there was only one other couple.

The food was very good, we were both very impressed with the quality of food, the price is probably a bit higher than other restaurants however by far the best that I have tried.

We would return and pay full price however I hope that the customer service has improved.

• Visited November 2012
“Must go again”
Reviewed December 25, 2012

Came to chutney with my husband and lil boy. me and my partner have been eating indian for a long time mainly takeaways but we thought we would try chutney as we drove past and saw the beautiful bright interior and green atmosphere and its my sons' favourite colour!! And we want him to try indian/exotic food! Food was divine best indian i have had!