All reviews stayed here excellent breakfast one night thoroughly enjoyed my stay quality bacon full english extra pillows overnight stay wonderful hosts happily stay here again recommend staying here bath and shower very comfortable stay good size comfortable bed lovely room main road
Reviewed May 19, 2018 via mobile

Lovely bed and breakfast, everything is all you could need.
Lovely room, comfortable bed, ensuite shower excellent. Proper tea & coffee on the room.
Breakfast lovely, 3 course if you start with cereal and orange juice, then full English then toast and marmalade.
Excellent, thoroughly enjoyed my stay.

Date of stay: May 2018
Reviewed April 20, 2018 via mobile

A lovely guest house. Our ensuite room was very nicely furnished, spotlessly clean and a good size. The bed was very comfortable.
Breakfast was excellent. Would happily stay here again if in the area.

Date of stay: April 2018
Reviewed March 18, 2018 via mobile

We stayed at Harry’s and Douglas’ guest house this weekend. They couldn’t have been more attentive. The bedroom and en suite was immaculate and the breakfast was to die for (blueberry pancakes!)

I admit I was dubious about the large shared table for breakfast, but with Harry breaking the ice with stories and introductions it worked perfectly.

Nothing was too much trouble for Harry and Douglas, they recommended restaurants, walks and to top it off Harry carried my bag to the car this morning and cleared the snow of my window! A true gentleman.

The location of the guest house was perfectly set, a short stroll to the Roman Baths, bars, shops, restaurants and spa (Harry and Douglas gave us a fob which extended our stay in the spa)

I would 100% recommend Hill House.
Thank you Harry and Douglas.

Date of stay: March 2018
Reviewed February 28, 2018

Spacious warm room. Very clean. Arrived and needed to be out again quickly and not detained by needless chit chat but time for a conversation over a traditional full English breakfast.

Other guests were regulars and will certainly be staying again.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed December 28, 2017

we had a shopping trip to Norwich in December and decided to stay here, it is a really lovely friendly bed,breakfast with wonderful comfortable rooms that were super warm, I would definitely recommend staying here, breakfast in the morning was superb, we stayed with some friends also and they were very pleased and also would stay again

Room tip: All rooms are comfortable
Date of stay: December 2017