“Wonderful food and atmosphere as always”

The White Lion Cafe
Ranked #116 of 817 Restaurants in Norwich
Cuisines: Cafe, British
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
West Chiltington, United Kingdom
“Wonderful food and atmosphere as always”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

Always look forward to our visits here when in Norwich. Wonderful welcome & cake selection, Salad & sausage rolls upto usual high standards. Always an interesting place to people watch as reviews bring customers from far & wide as well as locals in the know. look forward to our next visit. Thanks team!

• Visited August 2013

Norwich, United Kingdom
“excellent freshly prepared lunchtime food”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

very friendly young people who I understand and own and run the cafe - great selection of cakes, sandwiches, salads etc. smashing coffee so refreshing to not sit in an overpriced franchise coffee shop

Visited August 2013
Norwich, United Kingdom
“Stunning breakfast and best sausage rolls ever!!”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

I have been on a number of occasions now and love this place. I usually go for the excellent cooked breakfast which consists of quality ingredients cooked to perfection and really nice homemade baked beans. The other thing to mention is the incredible homemade sausage rolls, really big and tasty with a great texture, the best I have ever tasted! Combine this with the friendly staff, excellent environment and great service and you will keep coming back as I do!

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank 7bazza7
“Fantastic place”
Reviewed August 1, 2013

My husband & I popped in here after recieveing a flier from someone outside , we were actually heading for another cafe around the corner but thought we would give it a try & we were not disappointed . The sausage is to die for the best we have had anywhere & I often now call in & get a piece to takeaway for my husband to take to work . We have returned several times since & just love the relaxed atmosphere as well as the food & friendly service

• Visited September 2012
Norwich, England, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“AMAZING!!”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

After visiting once for a change in scenery, I have now become a VERY regular customer. This pay has FANTASTIC food and great service. Steve's Sausage rolls truly live up to their reputation. The locally sourced ingredients are a fundament in good tasting food, and these guys know it. I cannot stress enough how delicious the food is here. Norwich is abundant with independent Cafe's these days, but this one definitely stands out from the crowd.

• Visited May 2013