“Steves Amazing Scotch Eggs”

The White Lion Cafe
Ranked #123 of 861 Restaurants in Norwich
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed June 14, 2013

Another visit to this fabulous cafe where the food does nothing but improve every time. Steves amazing sausage rolls have taken a back seat for me and are replaced by his amazing scotch eggs. I took one to work today and my colleagues all tried a piece, needless to say they are huge and a meal on its own. Go in, try them, you definately will not be disapointed.

Reviewed June 13, 2013 via mobile

Went for a full english. Quick service and really good quality food. Coffees not bad either! Definatly recommend

Reviewed June 13, 2013

After reading the reviews I thought I would try this as a catchup place for chat with one of my friends. The chocolate fudge cake was nice but personally I found that the choice of cakes limited, my friend said her tea was lovely but I didn't enjoy my hot chocolate at all.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

Overjoyed to find warm welcome and gluten free menu. Great value and plenty of choice for us wheat free folks. Very fussy about my coffee and theirs passed the test!
Looking forward to returning and telling friends/family who also long for gluten free food.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

In my summer campaign to coffee and lunch at individual outlets that are not multi nationals I went for lunch at The White Lion Cafe. The only negative to this cafe is its upstairs location. I am sure many punters have walked past the street boards and not made the effort to enter. It was a treat to come here and be enticed by a variety of wholesome lunch options many priced around £5.50. There is space, comfort, affordability and friendly service. Coffee is delicious, cakes tasty and sausage rolls - well its all been said. I wish more people would eat in such establishments. The couple that own and run the cafe are a credit to the food industry and I wish them great success.