“Brilliant!”

Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout
“Brilliant!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2014 via mobile

Really great place. Huge portions, great food, great prices. Definitely worth a visit if your passing.

London
“Tiny and Tasty”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2014

We walked past the Moorish Falafel Bar on our first day and went back the second to give it a try.

Short menu but what they do - they do very well. The falafel was hot and tasty. The salads crispy and the sauce spicy. The homemade lemonade was wonderful on a hot day.

There is some seating upstairs but not a lot. Steps up are very steep but they have put great hand rails up to help you haul yourself and your lunch up the steps.

Well worth a try.

Visited July 2014
London, United Kingdom
“Wonderful and great value”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2014

We popped in for lunch and were impressed at the wide and creative range of veggie combos. Large portions and great value. And very tastey. Did not disappoint!!

Visited April 2014
“A little pricey”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2014

I had wanted to visit Moorish for ages. When I did I was slightly disappointed - after hearing several good reports from friends, I was expecting a bit more. The majority of the options were pricier than I would have liked, so I went for the cheapest meal of falafel and salad. My falafel were nice but were overcooked and a little dry. My salad was pretty average - too much raw red cabbage and carrot, which made it very boring. Not enough houmous or aubergine (the extra which I chose).

Visited July 2014
1 Thank KateEmilyRose
“converted carnivore”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2014 via mobile

I am a massive carnivore who simply doesn't enjoy vegetarian food. Went in here on a whim as it was late in the day and most places were beginning to close. Before I realised it, I was in a vegetarian place! I was starving so decided to take the plunge. I can say, walking in here was one of the best mistakes I have ever made. I will return!!!

Visited August 2014