“Best Lunch in Norwich”

Ranked #29 of 856 Restaurants in Norwich
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed February 12, 2013

I am visiting Norwich from the United States and found this little falafel shop. The owner was so nice and the atmosphere was really relaxed and friendly. The falafel was DIVINE! I had the Mexican and my brother had the Greek, which meant I got to try two of their best sellers. The last falafel I had was from a well renown place in NYC and with that experience in mind I was pleasantly surprised by how simply wonderful the meal was. I highly recommend this place. It is a MUST if you are in the area!!

1  Thank kaya b

Reviewed February 4, 2013

Yeah I went here last week. I had a Mediterranean falafel with aubergine. I don't normally eat out, glad I did - someone recommended. Now I want to make my own falafels. Girl who worked there was super-Cool :)

Reviewed January 21, 2013

Tried this place after reading the reviews. Loved the falafel I bought. No frills establishment but delicious food served with a smile. Will be going back.

Reviewed January 20, 2013

Delightful, fresh, healthy and tasty falafels. This is a small, unpretentious but welcoming cafe. A great find for veggies and non-veggies alike.

Reviewed January 12, 2013

Noticed this place about a month ago after we had eaten lunch at a nearby establishment, just having a moosy down the lanes and saw the lunchtime queue coming out the door. Was going into the city today so just thought to look for reviews last night and boy has trip advisor not let me down, had the mexican special falafel, it was so tasty, filling, reasonable, felt very virtuous after consumption as so healthy, in fact it was so amazing just had to force another one down (did nt eat breakfast so no guilt). Will return asap and will now not ever consider anywhere else for lunch when in the city. Lemonade also lovely, vitamin and anti-oxidant levels topped up very sufficently thankyou guys and gals.

1  Thank David153
Samia K, Owner at Moorish Falafel Bar, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2013

Thank you! We are so glad you enjoyed your visit to Moorish... We strive to give good service and want everyone to enjoy our falafels. It means a lot to us that you have taken the time to write such a great review!!

All the best,