“Worth tracking down!”

Ranked #26 of 894 Restaurants in Norwich
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed January 10, 2013 via mobile

Simply delicious wholesome food. Greet value and really tasty. Often pop in, when I need some lunch in Norwich. If your bored of sandwiches, give this place a go.

Samia K, Owner at Moorish Falafel Bar, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2013

Thank you for your great review! We appreciate all our customers taking the time to do this. We strive to give good service and want everyone to enjoy our falafels.

From the Moorish team

Reviewed December 30, 2012 via mobile

We had a quick pit stop whilst shopping. We just happened to walk past. The food was lovely and really good value. I'm not a vegetarian but if I ate food like this all the time I could easily change my mind. Try the home made lemonade with mint- it's wonderful. Next time I visit Norwich I will be coming back. Please open one in Worcester!

Reviewed November 29, 2012 via mobile

We were in Norwich doing some Christmas shopping and needed a quick tasty lunch. We got what we wanted and so much more. The food was fantastic, really tasty and fresh, and the home made lemonade was very refreshing. We don't come to Norwich very often, but we will be back here next time we are there.

Reviewed November 28, 2012

Popped in for lunch - £4.90 for a falafel burger and home made lemonade.

Burger was big - lots of hummus and salad with a chilli kick - too big even for my mouth. Tasty real lemonade with mint. Fresh n filling perfect for a quick lunch. Guac very nice as well.

Reviewed November 28, 2012

We loved it, not always into to Veggie food but find myself always craving a falafel over a burger in this case... The reviews say it all, good food. Good people. Yummy yummy yummy!