“Cosy!”
Review of Butterfly Cafe

Butterfly Cafe
Ranked #31 of 48 Coffee & Tea in Norwich
Reviewed February 28, 2014

Enjoyed a cuppa and cake here on a Saturday afternoon. Great little find. Will return. Menu looks great too and will be trying a waffle when we return.

There are newer reviews for Butterfly Cafe

Reviewed January 8, 2014

The small Butterfly Cafe on out of the way King Street offers bread based snacks and drinks all made to order using top quality ingredients. Ambience is leisurely with armchairs and news papers. Service is a little slow but food is delicious

Reviewed December 29, 2013

If you find yourself at the station with half an hour to spare or down at the chain store chaos of Riverside this place is worth crossing the pedestrian bridge for! Cosy and welcoming with friendly unassuming staff, good coffee and food, I've been coming here for years and enjoy the atmosphere - there are lots of papers and books to browse and you can sit in peace. It's also opposite Dragon Hall, a beautiful Tudor merchant house, well worth a visit with an excellent arty gift shop.

2  Thank Zebraverdi
Reviewed November 14, 2013

A very charming place with a very friendly atmosphere. Amazing hot chocolate !!! For this I will certainly come back here. Ciabatta was delicious. I feel the taste, freshness of products. Service was very friendly, you can feel outright home atmosphere of this place. I love the small cafes and This cafe has become one of my favorites.

Reviewed October 4, 2013

Wandering down the back roads of Norwich we came across the massive pink building opposite so decided to have lunch in the Butterfly cafe while we took in the magic of the history of the big pink one.

A simple lunch but a very good one. The cafe is better than it looks.

Also try as best you can to see Jurnets bar in the building opposite- parts are 14th century I believe. Its not clear when its open and if its a private club or not (I think you pay a nominal fee to join). As my partner is good at sticking her head into other people business she got us a guided tour with the history of the building thrown in - brilliant.