“Spa afternoon with friend on 1st December 2012”

Imagine Blofield Heath
Ranked #3 of 11 Spas & Wellness in Norwich
Chelmsford, United Kingdom
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 62 helpful votes
“Spa afternoon with friend on 1st December 2012”
Reviewed December 2, 2012

Had a great time here with my friend who lives nearby in Brundall. She had an offer which included a serail mud treatment.
It is a very small place which wasnt a negative-it had a lovely intimate feel to it.
Despite the fact that there was a hen party, we never saw anyone.
We were shown to a second changing room which we had to ourselves.
Had the jacuzzi and steam rooms also to ourselves which was lovely. We went to the relaxation room at 1ish for a lie down(as you do) and a very nice young man asked if we wanted to eat the lunch we had ordered in their to keep us away from the hen party. Nothing seemed too much trouble for him. He set us up with a small table in ths lounge area for our delicious soup!
Mud treatment was a first for me-very therapeutic.
Ended with cake and tea in the kitchen again served by the very friendly happy chappy which really made a difference.
I cant imagine people just stumble upon this place as it is really out in the sticks but I really would.recommend it to people. Food and drink is a bit pricey but as we had a lovely time it was worth it
If you live locally (I was a two hour drive away in Chelmsford) then go for it!!

Visited December 2012

London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Cant keep away!”
Reviewed November 20, 2012

Just returned from another lovely day at the spa, its the 3rd time ive been and everytime has been amazing.
Had various treatments over these visits including the hot stone massage, raindrop massage, flotation bed and the peppermint/seaweed/sugar scrub. I cannot fault any of these treatments or any of the staff they has always been perfect and made me feel very welcome. Have spent hours in the thermal suite and relaxation room, they are so relaxing.

Have always eaten in the restaurant which again is amazing with food to die for which again has lovely helpful staff.

In referance to another comment saying that it might be uncomfortable if it was packed, i believe that they dont overbook as i tried to book in before and they were up to their numbers. They like to space you out by rotating treatments and the restaurant.

I cant wait to go back!!

Tunbridge Wells, England, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“2nd ever massage, very relaxing day”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

Loved the day here, REALLY relaxing all round, great massage. Will have more massages after this, and more here if nearby again! Had massage in same room as my wife, 2 different massages, very chilled. Oh and a lovely duck salad before steam room. Thank you.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Wonderful”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I also went for the half day spa with my sister. Wonderful, wonderful - felt like a really properly relaxing experience in lovely surroundings. Food very good indeed and definitely adds to the feeling of being pampered and enjoying a lovely treat. Can't wait to go back...

Norfolk
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Pure Bliss”
Reviewed October 5, 2012 via mobile

I went for a half day spa (4 hours) with my boyfriend which included a 30 min treatment chosen when we arrived. We added the mud chamber and dry floatation bed as well and so we were there for longer. I chose a day in the week and had been told it was not busy and would recommend this as it felt we had the whole place to ourselves. From the moment we arrived we were made to feel like nothing was too much trouble and given a free drink and sorted treatments and lunch times. Firstly the massage was amazing. We both had the hot stone massage and the therapist was well trained and professional (my mum is a professional therapist so I have good comparison) they did not rush and if anything took more than half hour. The mud chamber was ok but a bit too steamy for me (others may love it though) and the flotation bed was great and very relaxing. The spa had a spa pool with jets, aromatherapy steam, salt steam, ice fountain and relaxation room with super comfy loungers. The only down side was no pool and maybe it would have been better with one or two more bits like a sauna etc but that's just me wanting it all! Lunch was lovely with just a tiny dining room (one small table and one large) and the kitchen open so you can see your food being prepared and it all tasted amazing. Throughout the day they all remembered who we were and our bill was sorted without paying up front or signing for things which was really nice. Overall it was true relaxation and we will be returning soon. Someone made the comment about there being no private changing but I had changing room 1 (there are 3) and it had a communal area and a private change area.