“Vastly overpriced for average food”
Review of Yo Sushi

Yo Sushi
Ranked #245 of 870 Restaurants in Norwich
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 23, 2013 via mobile

Some of the courses were fairly nice but some such as the green beans were almost indelible. I love Japanese food but it has to be better than this. The worst thing was the extravagant price for very small portions which means you have to buy lots to get anywhere near a decent meal. The idea of sushi from the conveyor belt has always been a good one but I won't be returning to a yo sushi until they have more realistic prices

1  Thank Stuart H

Reviewed March 19, 2013

took my 11 yr old who loved it - conveyor belt, buzzy atmosphere and non-scary sushi. Would disappoint those looking for an authentic japanese meal, but that's not really the point of this chain.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

This is one of our regular eating places, love it albeit a bit westernised it's still not that bad at Japanese food.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

I persuaded my husband to try Sushi as neither of us had. We were both a little apprehensive but needn't have been. The staff were very helpful and explained what to do to order etc.
Each bowl is priced depending on it's colour and you can push a button at your table to order a hot dish. All the fish is prepared in front of you which is both fascinating and reasurring.
Also, at each table there is a tap for you to help yourself to unlimited still or sparkling water.
All in all we loved it although it would be easy to get carried away and keep ordering.
Perfect for lunch.

Reviewed December 19, 2012

My friend and I ate here and loved it. We came for the first time and the staff explained what we needed to do. Food was fab and very yummy. If you wanted to order a hot plate you pushed a button. It's not too pricey and it's a great atmosphere!