“excellent b & b”

Ranked #4 of 80 Norwich B&B and Inns
Holmfirth, United Kingdom
“excellent b & b”
Reviewed May 3, 2014

We recently spent 2 nights at Copperfields and must say what an excellent b & b it is. The room was lovely, Pam's breakfasts superb and Roger's knowledge of the area a great help in planning our days out. Nothing is too much trouble and we wouldn't look for anywhere else to stay when we return to Norwich. This was our 2nd visit but won't be our last.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
RogerColdham, Manager at Copperfields Guest House, responded to this review, May 4, 2014
Thank you for returning to Copperfields. It was lovely to meet you again and Pam and I are so pleased you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again in the near future.
Sincerely.
Roger.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Epsom, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 30, 2014

My wife and I together with our Yorkshire Terrier stayed here for 3 nights commencing 28/04/2014 and were delighted, not only with our room which was beautifully furnished and tastefully decorated but with the welcome from the owners, who were very warm and friendly. The breakfasts were amazing in both choice and quality. Roger and Pam obviously take great pride in this enterprise and pay attention to the little details that are so important in providing a special experience for their guests. When we next visit Norwich, I can only hope that there will be availability at Copperfields.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
RogerColdham, Owner at Copperfields Guest House, responded to this review, May 4, 2014
Your review of Copperfields is very generous. Pam and I enjoy our business and it is appreciative reviews such as yours which make it even more worthwhile. We do hope you will be back again.
Many thanks.
Roger.
Heywood, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 29, 2014

Stayed one night whilst visiting friends in Norwich. Roger and Pam are wonderful hosts and made us feel welcome instantly. Copperfields is in a great convenient location for Norwich town centre
Great idea of you being able to choose what you wanted for breakfast,and what time. Breakfast best I have had for ages
Very well appointed rooms that have been refurnished to a high standard
Will definitely stay again,for longer than one night, and will bring my mum and step dad next time,and will recommend to friends and family

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your lovely review. We are pleased you were so comfortable in your newly refurbished bedroom and Pam's breakfast was such a hit. We would love to see you both in the future.
Kind regards,
Roger
Reviewed April 1, 2014 via mobile

I recently stayed at Copperfields guest house for three nights. I was made to feel welcome instantly. I was set up every day with a hearty English breakfast. The room i stayed in was beautiful so homely and comfortable, gave me a few ideas for home! Pam and Rodger are amazing people so relaxed and warm ....i cant wait to come again and hope fully bring my mum to see a show( thank you for the tour Rodger):-)

Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
RogerColdham, Owner at Copperfields Guest House, responded to this review, April 14, 2014
Dear Ruth.
Thanks for your lovely review and trust your new business is going well. We enjoyed your company and look forward to your return visit with your Mum!
Regards Roger
Leicestershire, United Kingdom
Reviewed March 27, 2014 via mobile

My girlfriend and I enjoyed a lovely stay at Copperfields in March. Roger and Pam were very welcoming and made every effort to make sure we had a good stay. Breakfast was very tasty and the room was very comfortable, with a great view of the beautiful garden. We would highly recommend Copperfields to anyone else visiting the area.

Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
RogerColdham, Owner at Copperfields Guest House, responded to this review, March 28, 2014
Thank you for coming to see our lovely city and county and for your generous review of Copperfields. It was a pleasure to meet you both. Pam and I are pleased you enjoyed your time in Norfolk.
hampshire
Reviewed March 20, 2014

I stayed with Roger and Pam 13th to the 15th of March ( sorry my review is late !). Lovely B&B beautiful bedroom and like all the reviews great breakfast !!
I am originally from Norwich and have stayed in many different hotels over the years. Copperfields is up there with the best of the hotels in Norwich. They can both be very proud of what they are delivering every day.
They made a difficult visit back to Norwich a real joy for me...Thank you
See you again soon
Kind Regards
Elaine |Fieldhouse

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
RogerColdham, Owner at Copperfields Guest House, responded to this review, March 21, 2014
Pam and I strive to give our guests a good service and we are delighted when this is appreciated. We hope you had a good journey home and look forward to meeting you again in the future. Thank you for the lovely review.
Gorleston-on-Sea, United Kingdom
Reviewed March 16, 2014

A friend and I came to stay at copperfeilds from Great Yarmouth for a girls night in the city. Before arriving we got a bit lost finding the guest house (we aren't very good with places in Norwich) so Roger kindly came to find us. Upon arrival to the guest house I was pleasantly surprised at how beautifully presented the garden was. After being shown to our room (room 2) the guest house just carried on to impress us and if the looks and service weren't enough already, the full English breakfast topped it off in the morning! Pam and Roger were very helpful and friendly, They made us feel more than welcome. I will definitely be coming back to stay.

• Stayed March 2014
Thank you so much for your lovely review, Pam loves getting compliments for her breakfasts. It was a pleasure to meet such bright and enterprising young ladies. We are sure you will do well in your chosen careers. Just let us know when you would like to stay again.
Roger