“No response to complaints at brewers fayre”
Review of Brewers Fayre Oaks

Brewers Fayre Oaks
Ranked #248 of 870 Restaurants in Norwich
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 25, 2013

I went with family and friends to celebrate my birthday in early April, while the food was good except the last order to come out was for my grandchildren aged 6 and 8 and nealy everyone else had finished their meal, and they were not the last to order! There was no coffee facilities, only coke or lemonade available, one set of toilets out of order. I did email the company regarding these problems and they have not had the curtesy to reply. Put a damper on celebrations especially when we were told the points could be put on card before we left only to be told after a long wait that this was not possible!

Reviewed April 15, 2013

Staying at the Premier Inn we used the restaurant on the Friday and Saturday evenings both evenings were very very busy but the service was good and the food well presented and hot. Would advise anyone to book a table. Saturday morning breakfast was fine but on Sunday with the children eat free offer the restaurant was extremely busy with local families coming for breakfast. The breakfast bar was cramped and somewhat chaotic. Not helped by the toaster taking a long time and then only toasting one side of the bread.

Reviewed March 29, 2013

I and my wife, over the last six months, or so, have had reason to dine here, always we have
been impressed with the table service, the food is constantly of the same expectance, [good/hot] for the deals/offers put forward, I would never put any person off, from having a good
meal here. You will not be disappointed, unless you wish to moan about anything/everything.

Reviewed March 29, 2013

Food okay but not great. 2-4-10 offer makes it a cheap place to eat. On my last visit one of the toilets was broken and the smell was very unpleasant.

Reviewed March 26, 2013

We took our Son here on Sunday 24th March 2013 for Sunday Lunch. Firstly we had a 40 minute wait for a table and yet large quantities of tables were empty with reserved signs on, these tables were still empty by the time we were seated. My Son and I ordered off the main menu, my Wife ordered the Carvery. Whilst waiting for the meal my Wife queued for her carvery as she is a slow eater, she was still queuing when our meals arrived. She then returned to the table with a very small plate of food and no Yorkshire pudding, she said there was very little choice and they had ran out of Yorkshire Puddings at that time, but she could wait, as my Son and I had almost finished our meal by this time my Wife took what was available so she could actually eat at the same time as us. Throughout our time there staff appeared to be running around like headless Chickens and at no time after our meal was brought till the plates were removed from the table were we asked if everything was OK or wanted any more drinks, even when the plates were removed we were not asked if the meal was OK. I know a lot of people eat out on a Sunday, but if they want return custom from a visit they need to treat people better than being on a conveyor belt. The carvery for what it is was very expensive £9.49 and was no comparison with the normal Carvery we have locally at a Toby Carvery in Great Yarmouth for price, quality or service. First and last visit to this restaurant.