“Terrible wait, average food.”
Review of Zin Zeera - CLOSED

Zin Zeera
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed November 2, 2013

The atmosphere of the place is great, which is a good as you will be looking around vacantly for hours for your food to be served. The food itself was average at best, it wasn't really worth the wait when there are quicker places around Norwich.

Reviewed October 24, 2013

We were met at the door by a young lady who guided us to our table. We were all allowed to settle before being asked by the waiter if we would like drinks. These were sertved promptly, followed by poppadoms and chutneys. Whist these were being enjoyed our order for starters and mains was taken; the menu is not huge, but the choice was varied. I usually go for chicken chat as a starter, which wasn't on the menu, so I chose chicken tikka - it was spicy and scrummy! Two of the others chose a prawn starter, and the other lamb - all were lovely. Four different mains were had, and were all enjoyed. (The only observation was that one of the mains was warm, i.e. not hot - this didn't really deteriorate from the experience however. The staff were very frendly, and asked if we were enjoying each course of our meals. We will revisit!

Reviewed October 21, 2013

Took advantage of Groupon offer and had an early meal on Sunday at 6.30. Decor is attractive and the restaurant has plenty of space. Service was good (place was not busy) but from warm welcome through to offering "doggy bag" service was attentive. Good quality food; bhajis were excellent and the veg curries very tasty. Generous portions. Zin is close to where we live and parking is good, so a winner for us. We will return. some interesting side dishes await us!

Reviewed October 14, 2013

I've never been a big fan of Indian food & have always opted for something else if given the choice, however on the first occasion I had no choice. I have to say after eating there I would now choose to go there again over more than a fair few places in Norwich. In fact I have since been back a few times with friends & would recommend it to anyone.

Reviewed October 1, 2013

We came here following a groupon voucher purchased as i had not been before. The place is very impersonal and has no atmosphere. This may have been because it was empty but to me the place was too large and a bit strange, it reminded me of an airport type place.
The food was not great and i would say we have so many great curry houses in Norwich i certainly would not return to this one. The voucher was good value for money but that's it.
The other strange thing was the pan pipe love songs CD playing, not good.