“brilliant food and coffee to die for”
Review of Saints Coffee Bar

Saints Coffee Bar
Ranked #29 of 67 Coffee & Tea in Norwich
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Saints Coffee Bar is a local business offering breakfast, lunches and cakes! Serving fantastic tasting fairtrade coffee! A choice of delicious sandwiches/baguettes/paninis to have in or take away! Cake for those long afternoons and a relaxed surrounding to recoup! Homemade scones, soup and much more!
Reviewed August 25, 2013

the new management and staff in saints are great, I had the pork tenderloin strog and I have to say I have not tasted a better one period, intend to try more of the specials out in future great food and service was really good for a small operation 10 stars from me

1  Thank burt l

Reviewed August 16, 2013

Near Maddermarket. Now under new management. Great value from Full English to just coffee and toast. Give it a try!

1  Thank timsheringham
Reviewed July 21, 2013

We found Saints almost by accident, but would consider it to be a regular haunt for us when we go into town. the food is tasty, they serve the best bacon sandwiches in Norwich in my opinion. My boys love going in to eat there, they even remember that our youngest likes a little saucer of ketchup to dip his sandwich in. The service is always great and very friendly and welcoming. I have recommended it to my friends.

1  Thank CarolineKav
Reviewed February 16, 2013

Food glorious food, visited for the first time today. Great coffee and great panini's and the staff are so friendly, we will definitely visit again next time we are in Norwich.

2  Thank Minirally
Reviewed December 12, 2012

My wife and I sometimes stop off here for breakfast on the way into Norwich. It's close to St. Andrews Car Park for those driving in to the city too. We've always been given a really friendly welcome by the parents of the owner every time we've been. The main reason I started coming here was for the coffee. It's really good! But it's not just the coffee that's great. There's a nice selection of sandwiches, paninis, baguettes, baked potatoes, smoothies, drinks and breakfast specials (see photo). I'd thoroughly recommend a visit to Saints Coffee Bar, whether it's for a pre-shopping breakfast, a post-shopping meal, or change from the old routine lunch.
You won't be disappointed.

2  Thank Graham E