I have stayed here a couple of times and have never been disappointed.
Location is across the parking lot at the rail station and then over the bridge - easiest entry is through the bar/restaurant, take the steps down after you cross the bridge. After hours the walk is a little further as you go down the street and enter through the Inn's parking lot.
The staff are welcoming and accomodating. Breakfast buffet is a great value and available for 3 hours so you don't need to be an early riser.
WiFi can be purchased by the day - good connectivity and speed, downside is you have to keep up with your codes and enter a new one each day.
Restaurant has well priced, plain fare. For after hours there is a Dominos Pizza just down the street - the Front Desk has the number and will even place the call.
If site seeing you are only a short walk to the Norwich Castle, Cathedral, Royal Arcade, outside Market and the Mall.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently situated near the train station, looking out across the placid River Wensum. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Norwich Nelson City Centre Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Norwich Nelson City Centre Hotel Norwich
- Nelson City Centre Norwich